CritLog - A Highscore Recording Addon
This addon records the top hits you have made with your abilities. The special thing about this one is how it always tries to gather the unit of the target,
this is done to get info such as the level and class of who you set the record on. Because of this, it might use a little more resources than other crit mods.
Records are put into three categories, player records, npc records, and records where the target were unable to be determined.
The reason I have done this is because I always hated how my "real" records, those I set in PvE encounter got erased when I had berserker buff on in battlegrounds.
CritLog is an improved version of "AzCrit", a simple crit mod I made. They work kinda the same way, but the main differences are how it stores the records and how
they are displayed.
Slash command is "/cl". You can reset all records with the command "/cl reset".
The spell list is colored to easily see the different between the different spell categories.
Damage over Time
Healing over Time
CritLog Changes | 2010 Aug 20
- Critical heals will now be recorded correctly again, instead of overriding the non critical value.
- Fixed an issue where an error could happen, if you clicked a record entry, without having opened a chat edit input box first.
CritLog Changes | 2010 Jun 27
- Changed the TOC version to 30300 for the 3.3 patch.
- Fixed the "ChatFrameEditBox" issues.
CritLog Changes | 2009 Aug 10
- Changed the TOC version to 30200 for the 3.2 patch.
- Replaced the renamed "GetDifficultyColor" with "GetQuestDifficultyColor".
- Added a few code optimizations.
CritLog Changes | 2009 Mar 26
- Fixed a "compare number with string" bug that could happen.
- The options are now in a dropdown menu instead of multiple checkboxes.
- Added an "enabled" option, this is useful if you want to stop CritLog from parsing incoming combat log data.
- Combat log parsing is now completely stopped when affected by one of the blacklisted auras.
- The spell names of the ignored auras are now pulled from the game, so they should work on all locales.
- When logging in, the spell record database will now be scanned, and any invalid spells are removed. This would only happen if Blizzard removes spells from the game.
- Records will now more precisely show where the record was set, using zone and subzone text.
- You can now right click a spell or a record, while holding down the shift key, to delete the entry.
- Added an "Unsorted" option. This will make the spells appear in the order they was first recorded.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com