Thanks for the great help goes to Torhal, the one of the authors of QTip and QTipClick.
* Fixed login error when changing servers.
* .toc updated to 3.2.
* Fixed line 46 error. (Happened when you deleted entry that was before highlighted note)
* Removed LibQTipClick.
* Changed the orders of icons and text in the list
* Reworked the Help
* Added Width-limit in the dropdown + display. The messages are saved full-length, but are shown as shorter versions.
* Items can also be added in Ribbon now, hope it works...
* Removed the mouseover -text from display and changed it to be in tooltip if there are no notes.
* Complete rewrite!
* You can now edit the notes you have created
* New notes created will go at the last spot of list
* Changed the way how Ribbon handles the notes to display
* Added smart positioning for Tooltip, Dropdown, and Editbox.
* Changed the text in Tooltip.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com