WARNING TB Core currently only supports add-ons that were updated for Cataclysm. Inactive TB add-ons will NOT work with this release of TB Core!
Features TB Core is a library providing functions which are essential to the TB Add-Ons Suite. If you use an add-on prefixed with TB_, it most likely requires this library in order to function properly. Finally, TB Core also does the following:
Increases the quality of your screenshots.
Increases the violence level.
Shows enemy cast bars on the default unit frames and nameplates.
Provides the /GX slash command to restart your graphical engine, hopefully fixing display corruption.
About the Author
I am a professional software engineer who plays World of WarCraft way too much and develops add-ons as a hobby (crazy, I know!). I have played the same character since the release of World of WarCraft, a hunter called Valana, in the Team BATTLE guild on the Mug'thol realm. I raid some, but my primary focus in this game is PvP.
* Added NewStack() to encapsulate usage of an array as a stack.
* Initializing of a queue is a bit smarter now and detects whether a dictionary or an array is passed in. Dictionary keys and array values are now enqueued.
* Request the friends list on load to allow IsFriend() to work immediately.
* Added a Queue structure.
* Added IsOnlineGuildMate() from TB Assimilator.
* Added IsFriend().
* Tested in WoW 4.2.
* Made the previous alpha-only code developer-only, since a lot of people seem to download alphas using the Curse client.
* CurseForge did not pack the previous release file.
* WARNING: TB Core currently only supports add-ons that were updated for Cataclysm. Inactive TB add-ons will NOT work with this release of TB Core!
* Compatible with Cataclysm (WoW 4.x).
* Fixed the capitalization function, although only the first word will now be capitalized rather than each word individually.
* Removed /rl since WoW now provides /reload.
* Set the level of violence to the maximum value.
* Trimmed a lot of fat, functions that are no longer needed due to WoW incorporating them, or being used only by add-ons that no longer work with Cataclysm.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com