Transit is a LibDataBroker plug-in that provides access to teleportation spells and items through a right-click menu.
Dynamically adds spells and items as they're acquired.
Disables items and spells that are on cool down and displays the cool down's remaining time in the tool tip.
Stores items in a sub-menu in order to keep the primary menu simple.
Option to toggle the display of icons in the menu.
If LDBIcon-1.0 is installed, an additional option will be available that will allow the user to toggle the mini-map icon.
Download the package.
Extract the package to your "World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns" directory.
Note: It's recommended that you install a display add-on for your Broker plug-ins.
Please post comments in the Transit thread in the forums or on the project page. For bug reports and suggestions, please post a ticket.
If you would like to help translate Transit, please use the localization system. Special thanks to all those who have helped.
* Menu shown skinned with Skinner.
- Updated ToC to 3.2.
- Added the following items:
46874 Argent Crusader's Tabard
48954 Etched Band of the Kirin Tor
48955 Etched Loop of the Kirin Tor
48956 Etched Ring of the Kirin Tor
48957 Etched Signet of the Kirin Tor
48933 Wormhole Generator: Northrend
- Packager tweaks.
- Fixed Astral Recall.
- Reworked the code to eliminate some unnecessary redundancies and make the add-on run faster and smoother.
- Removed the options to toggle Mage spells as sub-menus. Mage spells will now always be in the root menu.
- Added icons for the close link and reduced the size of the checked icons.
- All items and spells will now show grayed out (disabled) if they're on cool down (this includes items that you've just equipped). The remaining time left will be displayed in red text in the tool tip.
- LibDBIcon-1.0 is no longer included. If you have it installed, the option to show the mini-map icon will be available, but it will be off by default.
- Packager tweaks.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com