This is an AppleScript droplet that streamlines the process of installing add-ons. Once you have downloaded folders or .zip files containing add-ons, drag and drop them, together or singly, onto this droplet and it will take care of installing them for you. It will also back up older versions of those add-ons into a .zip file in your Interface folder.
This script is still considered a beta-grade product...although most tests and experiences indicate that it is mostly reliable, it may still contain some glitches and is used only at your own risk.
If you do not have WoW installed in the default location, it should prompt you to find the World of Warcraft folder, and remember the location you selected.
* Simplified format for archive files of old add-ons to remove needlessly nested folders.
* Added support for brand-new WoW installations.
* Added support for folders as well as .zip files to support Safari users.
* Added alert box explaining usage when you try to run it with no files.
* Fixed bug that prevented it from installing new add-ons.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com