oUF_Aion UI is made to work for 1680x1050, it works out of the box for 1440x900, 1920x1200, ... should work for all widescreen resolutions. Even though the art on the bottom, might be somewhat small/big by default, depending on your resolution.
I added oUF_MoveableFrames plugin support in version 1.1, which will allow you to position the frames in game. NOTE: To move a frame you have to hold down the ALT and CONTROL KEY and drag the frame. You can move party and raid with ALT + CONTROL, too. Just don't click on the bars directly, but a little aside of them
I don't use any UI scale at all. I don't have this option checked. Or in other words this UI is basically build around an UI scale of 1.0.
If you are using another resolution than 1680x1050, you might have to adjust your UI scale until it fits.
1.) Pretty much any addon included in this UI is heavily customized, I don't take any credits for this.
However, you shouldn't update any of the addons, manually!
2.) If something spits out errors or stops working, tell me please.
3.) Read the changelog, it contains usefull information!
4.) For in depth information/questions concerning unitframes head over to oUF_Aion layout page and check the comments/changelog, before asking, please.
Last but not least: I will only support this to the point where it comes to bug fixing. If you want to customize it, you are on your own. This is a necessary step, to keep my sanity. Well, what's left of it.
1.) backup you font, interface and wtf folder
2.) Extract everything into your \WorldofWarcraft\ folder
3.) Make sure you rename the folder YOURACCOUNTNAME to ... guess what ...
4.) load the "Default" profile for Dominos (actionbars) ingame
This and That:
* Blizzards Calendar is accessible by right clicking on the minimap
* Tracking is accessible by middle clicking on the minimap
* Chat frames minimize after 40seconds of inactivity - you can change the duration in Chicchai
* you can move all bag frames by holding ALT
* you can move nClock by holding ALT
* to open a GM ticket type /GM or /ticket
* to reload your UI type /rl
local font = "Interface\\AddOns\\oUF_Aion\\font\\marigoldwild.ttf"
local fontN = "Interface\\AddOns\\oUF_Aion\\font\\marigoldwild.ttf"
local fontSN = 24 -- font size (names)
local fontS = 16 -- font size (numbers)
local fontF = "THINOUTLINE" --local fontF = nil
local bartex = "Interface\\AddOns\\oUF_Aion\\media\\dAion"
local raidbartex = "Interface\\AddOns\\oUF_Aion\\media\\dQ"
local bufftex = "Interface\\AddOns\\oUF_Aion\\Art\\border"
local borderDebuffHigh = "Interface\\AddOns\\oUF_Aion\\media\\frameborder3large"
local frameborder = "Interface\\AddOns\\oUF_Aion\\Art\\border"
local scalePlayer = 0.9 -- change player scale
local scalePlayerPet = 0.8 -- change player pet scale
local scaleTarget = 0.8 -- change target, target of target and focus scale
local ScaleParty = 0.8 -- change party scale
local ScalePT = 0.5 -- change party target scale
local ScalePP = 0.5 -- change party pet target scale
local Numberzzz = 1 -- 0 will display 18400k as 18k, 1 = 18.4k, ....
-- show/hide raid frames
local useraid = true
-- show/hide party target frames
local usepartytargets = false
-- show/hide party pet frames
local usepartypets = true
-- show/hide player frames
local useplayer = false
-- show target's auras on top (true) or bottom (false)
local TargetAurasOnTOP = true
-- NOTE: you should use either one of these, or it might look a "little crazy" ......
-- show/hide AION style Panel
local useAionPanel = true
-- show/hide viewport
local useviewport = false
local OMGHELPMEMOVETEHPARTYANDRAIDPLZKKTHXBYE = false
-- just in case it's not .. this is not needed to move party and raid, but it will help ....
-- castbar position
local playerCastBar_x = 0
local playerCastBar_y = -110
local targetCastBar_x = 0
local targetCastBar_y = -60
-- set target castbar scale
local TarCastScale = 1.0
Hope you like it, have fun.
* health and power "orb style" for player - based on "oUF_D3Orbs2" - 4ll cr3dits to t3h z0rk! :)
* added an option to hide the default player frame and only show the orbs (enabled by default)
* party and raid are now moveable (hold down ALT + CONTROL, click a little aside of the bars, not directly on them!)
* raid layout is more compact now
* some minor tweaks
* enabled PvP frame position feature in AionMini to make up for the new target default position (it was overlapping the PvP frame)
* unitframe (oUF layout) updated to 1.5b
* unitframe (oUF layout) updated to 1.5
* player auras are now part of oUF_Aion (blizzard auras are hidden)
* default player and target position changed
* Aion panel added (incl. option to enable/disable)
* added an option to position target auras on top or bottom of the target
* raidframes are hidden by default