- swaps your talent spec (and gear set) when clicked.
- suppresses chat spam caused by a spec switch.
- sets aliases (leave blank to remove).
- associates an Equipment Manager Set to the current spec.
- mirrors changes made with Blizzard's Equipment Manager.
- toggles the talent frame when right-clicked.
- provides an easy to use interface.
and other minor customizations and utilities...
Supports the following addons:
- AddonLoader (reduces load screen time).
- TipTac (SpecSwitcher mimic its appearence).
- Fixed gear switch (was delayed or prevented).
- Fixed default huge size for high res (was not using UIParent as parent).
- Rewrote gear association and alias interfaces for 4.1 compat.
- Added: Shift+Click a gear set or a spec with an associated gear set to equip it.
- Added: MouseWheel on tooltip to change scale.
- Reacts on Blizzard's equipment manager "Delete" and "Change Name/Icon" actions (mirrors).
- Attempt to mimic TipTac look if you have TipTac.
- Took advantage of the gear manager interface to provide a user friendly way to (dis)associate gear.
- Added a dialog box to edit aliases.
- Within that dialog box you have the option to use the associated gear's icon & name instead.
- Shift+Click (gear manager) and Control+Click (alias editor) can now edit your off-spec using Shift+RightClick and Control+RightClick.
- Changed tooltip to be clear and concise.
- Fixed following issue: if your spec switch cast failed to complete, the associated gear was still equiped.
- Attempted to fix rare issues: gear set not equipping and/or chat spam not blocked
- Added the possibility to associate a Blizzard's equipment manager set to the current spec. You will have to manually type the name of the set.
- Removed borders from icons displayed in the tooltip for a cleaner look.
- Fixed an error that was occurring with StatBlockCore 2.61 when you mouse over the block in combat while "No Tooltip In Combat" is set.
- Fixed login issue.
- Added Middle-Click to toggle hints.
- Added aliases. Control-click to set one. Leave blank to remove an alias.
- Added hints to the tooltip.
- Added chat spam suppression.
- Removed need for timers.