|Go to Page...|
Note: the original project page is hosted on Curse:
BossEncounter2 is a boss fight oriented AddOn. Its purpose is to ease your time through bosses by providing tools
similarly to other popular mods such as BigWigs or DeadlyBossMods, including timers, health bars, distance checker and some more specialized tools for special fights.
BossEncounter2 main purpose is to deliver these tools to the players in a fun, elegant, efficient and funky manner.
* Boss modules for all WotLK bosses (up to 3.3.5).
Boss modules are done for each boss and provide the player the tools necessary to (I hope) comfortably enjoy the fight.
* Health bars for the main boss and its adds.
* A window tracking the incoming events (similar to BW and DBM timers).
* Summary window telling you the status of the fight, as well as the combat time or the berserk timer.
* Flashy text that you can't miss for really, really important stuff you may not miss (bomb abilities etc.).
* A list window showing you in certain fights the people that are too close from you (Distance checker). This window has other purposes on some boss fights.
* Optionnal downloadable music plugin to rhythm your fights.
* Evaluation of your performance each time a boss fight is cleared.
* Automatic wipe detection for most fights.
* No configuration to do in long and boring menus. The options for each boss are (intentionally) limited.
* Widgets can be moved and their scale can be changed. Some of them can be disabled if your interface is already overloaded.
* Works best with French and English game clients. Players using different languages should avoid using this AddOn unless a translation is done for their language.
* A bonus loot assignment system has been added since version 18 to help masterloots as well.
* Only French and English languages are implemented. You can use BossEncounter2 with other languages at your own risk.
* It is optionnal.
* Musics inside it are only for private use.
* See Credits.txt in "/bgm" folder.
* There currently are two official music plugins :
The first can be found here:
~OR~ (less reliable)
The second here:
~OR~ (less reliable)
* Musics plugins are installed like normal AddOns.