AfterMath will calculate the damage your spells and abilities does after talents, glyphs, relics, set bonuses and auras are taken into account.
The final calculated damage/healing for a spell will be shown on your action bars.
The plan is to support all classes, all spells and abilities, but this is a huge task, so not all classes are supported yet.
This addon should work for all localisations of World of Warcraft.
Since I'm playing a shaman, this addon is almost done for elemental and also resto to some degree, but not enhancement yet.
For druids, mages, warlocks, paladins, hunters and priests, there is a good support, many spells has been added, although not complete.
The amount of spells and abilities added for rogues, warriors and death knights is not great, so these classes are far from complete.
Supported Action Bars
Default Blizzard Bars
The slash command for AfterMath is "/am" or "/aftermath".
/am coord <x> <y>
Sets the text coordinates on the ActionBars.
Toggles text on the ActionBars.
Toggles showing of detailed spell breakdown in the tooltips.
Physical attacks shows raw damage, while they would normally hit for a lot less due to armor. Plan is to add some kind of fictional armor to make calculations more accurate.
Hybrid damage spells, moonfire, flame shock, living bomb etc.
More spell details and breakdown in the tooltip.
Fill in spells for all classes, at least the max rank ones for now, can always add in the rest later.
Improve the Aura scanner module.
Find out how spells scale with leveling.
Convince some people into helping me out with testing and filling in the talent data of each class
Senryo, for updates to the druid, priest and mage spells.
ereth, for some resto shaman spell entries.
Kranna, for mage spell entries.
bwh, for the name "AfterMath".
Gagorian, for DrDamage.
AfterMath Changes | 2009 Oct 29
- Added the slash command "/aftermath" in addition to "/am".
- Druid, Priest, Mage: Thanks to Senryo, the spells for these classes are now much more complete and accurate.
AfterMath Changes | 2009 Sep 16
- Changed the TOC version to 30200 for the 3.2 patch.
- Class modules are now loaded before scanners, this allows scanners to add entries to the data created in the class modules.
- Core: The 3% increased crit damage metagems will now actually work for melee damage.
- Core: The GameTooltip's SetPetAction is no longer hooked.
- Hunter: Added "Explosive Trap".
- Paladin: The protection talent "Divinity" has been added and increases healing done by 5%, but will not show an increase in healing yourself by 5%.
- Paladin: Added "Hand of Reckoning".
- Priest: Cooldown data has been added to the priest spells for proper dps/hps calculation.
- Shaman: Many low level spells has been added (thanks to senryo).
AfterMath Changes | 2009 Jun 05
- Core: DoTs and HoTs will now show a corrent DPS and HPS value.
- Core: DoTs and HoTs no longer shows as being able to crit, unless their "canCrit" attribute is set to true.
- Hunter: Added "Mend Pet" and the "Glyph of Mending".
- Hunter: The ranged attack power bonus from "Hunter's Mark" is now included in the damage calculation.
- Hunter: The talent "Barrage" has been added.
- Hunter: Added "Immolation Trap".
AfterMath Changes | 2009 Jun 03
- Core: Damage numbers should now update properly when attack power changes.
- Core: A scanners OnInitialize function is now freed up after initialization freeing up some more memory.
- Hunter: Added "Raptor Strike", "Mongoose Bite", "Arcane Shot", "Serpent Sting", "Multi-Shot" and "Aimed Shot".
AfterMath Changes | 2009 May 24
- Core: Added the slash command "/am", currently there are only three parameters, "/am coord", "/am abtext" and "/am tipinfo".
- Scanner (Auras): Debuffs are now actually scanned.
- Shaman: Fixed "Thunderstorm" coefficient (again). It seems to have a 20% penalty in addition to its 50% AoE penalty.
- Shaman: Added "Stormstrike" as an aura to increase nature damage by 20%.
- Rogue: Started the implementation of combo point based attacks.
- Rogue: Added "Sinister Strike" and "Backstab".
AfterMath Changes | 2009 May 14
- Core: Crit Modifier should now be calculated correctly.
- Core: Shows more information and breakdown in the spell tooltips.
- Core: It's now possible for the core to calculate melee abilities, although the implementation is not complete. Look in the Warrior and Paladin class module to see how it's added.
- Shaman: Added "Earth Shield" and "Riptide" (thanks to ereth).
- Shaman: All ranks of "Healing Wave" and "Lesser Healing Wave" has been added (Thanks ereth).
- Shaman: Added the Ulduar resto and elemental totem relics.
- Shaman: Fixed the "Lava Burst" crit modifier from four parts Earthshatter Garb.
- Priest: Max rank of "Power Word: Shield" added.
- Warrior: Added "Heroic Strike", "Thunder Clap", "Slam" and "Cleave".
- Paladin: Added "Exorcism", "Consecration", "Hammer of Wrath", "Crusader Strike" and "Divine Storm".
- Paladin: The spell "Sacred Shield" has been added, but I've not done any tests with it, and I'm unsure if the coefficient is really 0.4 of healing (0.752 normal).
- Paladin: A few librams, talents and buffs has been added.
- Scanner (Auras): The Druid balance talent "Earth and Moon" has been added.
- Scanner (Items): Added support for the metagems which grants 3% increased crit damage such as a "Chaotic Skyflare Diamond".
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com