Simple, low profile addon for quickly and automatically compressing your bag, bank, or guild vault inventory item stacks, keeping them nice and tidy, all while being unobtrusive.
If you have any class/profession specific bags equipped (warlock soul pouch, mining bag, inscription, etc), items that can go into those bags will be automatically sorted into them while the addon runs.
Auto-stacking, when enabled, will run only when opening or closing bags and looting, so you can safely split stacks, trade, etc. without turning the setting off.
Configuration can be reached with a slash command or with an optional Data Broker display (as shown in the picture).
1.1 -- 2009-08-14
- Fixed a bug with multiple "special" bags conflicting with each other.
- Version bump.
1.0.9 -- 2009-08-04
- TOC updated to 3.2
1.0.8 -- 2009-07-08
- Some memory optimizations.
- Extended bag hooking to cover all of the bag open/close events.
1.0.7 -- 2009-06-16
- Code optimizations.
- In addition to restacking the player's bags, left-clicking the LDB plugin will now restack bank or guild vault when viewing them.
1.0.6 -- 2009-06-11
- Item looping now resets properly after finding and moving a matching partial stack. The entire process should now be much more stable and orderly.
- Special bags with partial stacks and no free bag slots should now be correctly filled with partial stacks from other bags.
- Set the LDB plugin to load when an addon with LDB embedded is loaded.
- Changed LDB data object type to "launcher".
1.0.5a -- 2009-06-06
- LDB conditionals in place.
- File structure and toc changes. Removed LDB libs that should be loaded anyway if there's a display.
1.0.5 -- 2009-06-06
- Fixed a bug in class/profession item sorting. A check wasn't in place to see if the item of the same type was a container, the result was bags in the inventory being equipped over the one already there.
1.0.4 -- 2009-06-02
- Throttled "OnUpdate" yield script.
- Minor backpack hook change.
- SavedVariables now account wide; settings still per-character.
1.0.3 -- 2009-05-23
- Removed auto-stacking from the TRADE_SHOW event.
1.0.2a -- 2009-05-22
- Added missing label text for LDB plugin.
1.0.2 -- 2009-05-22
- Added support for Data Broker. Left-click stacks bags, right-click opens menu.
1.0.1 -- 2009-05-19
- Fixed the handling of initializing saved variables when updating from 0.9
- Fixed a bug that disabled guild tab switching when guild bank auto-stacking is turned off.
1.0 -- 2009-05-18
- Added support for restacking guild vault tabs.
- Hooked bag auto-stack to LOOT_OPEN and TRADE_SHOW, and guild bank auto-stack to GUILDBANKFRAME_OPENED and SetCurrentGuildBankTab(i).
- Extended auto-stack toggle to enable or disable bags, bank, or guild bank individually.
- Will now move items that can go into special class/profession bags into those bags if possible (soul shards, herbs, arrows, etc).
- Cleaned up and commented code.
0.9 -- 2009-05-13
- Added option to auto-stack when opening bags or bank, off by default. Toggle with '/restack auto'