EventHorizon_Redshift is a very simple module for EventHorizon that will show and hide the frame under a few circumstances. It includes a simple config file (ingame configuration is on the todo list, but at a low priority) and uses practically no resources to run.
Redshift is easy to use. Just install the addon normally and run the game. The default settings will show EventHorizon when targeting an attackable unit at any time, and will always show the frame in combat.
All (five) of the addon's options are included in config.lua. The file is commented for your sanity, and any of the options may be toggled as you wish. For example, if you don't care about whether or not you're in combat, but want EventHorizon to show when you have any target selected, you may do that. If you don't want EventHorizon to show out of combat period, that's also very easy to do. There's even an option to show the frame if you have a focus.
Please leave a comment here or send me a PM for feedback, bug reports, etc.
* Added a visibility check on login/reloadui. There is no longer a grace period where you can see/move EventHorizon.
* No other changes. This will be the final update of Redshift unless outstanding bugs are reported. Use 0.2a if you find that you dislike the new behavior. Remember, only use Redshift with the latest version of EventHorizon.
* Handle show/hide now works properly.
* EventHorizon's handle frame should now hide with the main frame. Please let me know if this does not work for you.
* showHarm, showHelp, and showBoss will now ignore dead mobs.
* Added config.showBoss, will show EventHorizon when any boss is targeted. Defaults to true.
* Cleaned up combat detection a little bit and removed a few obsolete locals for my own sanity.