SUF focuses on a simple configuration while maintaining the flexibility that most users will care about, preventing unnecessary bloating of the addon that sacrifices performance. While you aren't going to be able to set the health bar to be exactly 3.14 pixels outside of the unit frames, you can change options you actually care about such as bar height, ordering, frame height and so on. To speed up configuration, you can configure multiple units at the same time through the global configuration. For example, if you want to set the height of the Player, Target, Focus and Party frames to 50 then the height of Target's Target, Target's Target of Target, Focus Target to 30 you can easily do this by changing two options instead of having to do it seven times.
However, should you need a little bit of extra configuration do not despair! An advanced option is included that will unlock additional configuration giving finer control over the configuration.
Slash commands: /shadoweduf (/suf)
Donations are not required, but are appreciated!
Are you driven crazy by your party frames not aligning up exactly with your player frames, even if it's only half a pixel off? The anchoring system will let you solve all alignment issues, by allowing you to anchor a frame to another and set a simple offset from the frame it is anchored to, or by manually setting the X/Y position of the frame.
Using the screen shot as an example, if you drag the player frame the other frames will move with the player frame preserving the alignment and spacing. Each frame can still be manually positioned wherever you want, but this gives you a way of easily anchoring and moving frames around without having to use a ruler.
Zone configuration (Disabling options/units by zone type)
Units and modules can be enabled or disabled based on the type of zone you are in. For example, if you want to see party targets and party pets while you are in an arena but nowhere else then you can use the visibility options to enable it only while inside an arena. Modules can also be disabled by zone type, if you want to see party auras while in a raid instance but nowhere else you can disable the module in raid instances only.
Profiles do not have to be swapped and it is all automatic.
Supports unit frames are as follows:
Player: Player, Pet, Pet Target General: Target, Target of Target, Target of Target of Target, Focus, Focus Target Party: Party, Party Pets, Party Targets Raid: Raid, Raid Pet, Main Tank, Main Tank Target, Main Assist, Main Assist Target, Boss, Boss Target Arena: Arena, Arena Target, Arena Pets Battleground: Battleground, Battleground Target, Battleground Target
Tags: Includes a simple tagging system that can be customized in virtually any way using Lua, even if something isn't included by default odds are you can make the tags
Incoming heals: Supports the Blizzard Events for incoming heal data, no external libraries needed
Auras: Can be set to only show auras you casted, or can cast on others. Can enlarge auras that you casted, and hide the cooldown ring on the timers of auras you didn't cast as well to make it more obvious which ones you casted and which ones you didn't
Aura timers: You will need a mod such as OmniCC to show timers on buffs and debuffs
Fader: Fades frames when out of combat and inactive (100% mana/no target)
Class power (Eclipse, Holy Power, etc): Supports all of the class power features from Eclipse to Burning Embers.
Highlighting: Border highlighting of frames based on mousing over them, curable debuffs, aggro or you are targeting/focusing them
Range checking: Fades frames out that are out of range of you
Exportable layouts: If you have a layout, or your friend has a layout you want to try out you can export/import SUF layouts by going to /suf -> Layout Manager
Profiles: You can change from any profile to another one without reloading your UI, should you want to use a completely different layout based on zone you can easily switch profiles without hassle
Pretty much all the general unit frame settings are in, health bars, cast bars, power bars, portraits, indicators and so on.
Basic module support is included, should you be interested in building a module see the documentation on github for more information.
2013-05-21 09:33:15 -0400
Tagging as release v3.8.8
- TOC 50300
- Don't bother reparenting power bars, not worth the hassle
- Don't reparent PaladinPowerBar too
2013-04-28 09:26:43 -0700
Tagging as release 3.8.7
- Just keep the priest bar hidden rather than reparenting it
- Tweaks to default Blizzard UI hiding
2013-03-19 11:50:33 -0700
Tagging as release 3.8.6
- Removed togglemenu shiv, sent a patch to Clique as it's a better fix - Don't clear group frames on initial setup
- Readd RuneFrame to the list of hidden power bars Changed power bars to not taint to hide, and also try reparenting to force them to stay hidden
- Fixed boss unit typo
- It seems that boss units are now real units and get events, so hopefully OnUpdate is no longer necessary
- Remove rune frame from power bar hider as it causes taint issues now
- Fixed Stagger bar being reset on reload
2013-03-13 07:05:07 -0700
Tagging as release v3.8.5
- Removed debug
- Once more to force a repackage
- Force packager to rerun
2013-03-10 09:46:32 -0700
Tagging as release v3.8.4
- Incoming heals/absorbs now update against frequent health events and should look smoother
- Fixed frame level bugs that showed up on the raid/party frames for incoming heals/abosrbs
2013-03-09 13:36:32 -0800
Tagging as release v3.8.3
- Raid menus will now use the old method to avoid errors, as well as a Clique shiv to keep Clique working
- Strip 5.2.0 checks, assuming 5.2.0 now
- Stagger bar actually works now
- Added support for Brewmaster Monks Stagger
2013-03-06 09:14:33 -0800
Tagging as release v3.8.2
- Added default checks in incheal for cap for people who have bad configurations
2013-03-05 16:52:47 -0800
Tagging as release v3.8.1
- Scenarios are considered a party for the purposes of zone checks
- Removed the ShadowedUF_Bars deprecation warning
- Make sure incHeal/incAbsorb are only set on relevant units
- Make sure a cap is set for absorb configuration
- Fixed Rune of Power description
2013-03-04 19:01:11 -0800
Tagging as release v3.8.0
- Added incoming absorbs to UFs, shown in front of incoming heals and can be capped like incoming heals
- Release the temporary variables the mover is disabled to GC
- Reorganize and slightly optimize the incoming module so it can be used for other incoming type bars
- Remembered to update the options TOC this time
- Bars that override visibility (Alt Power) will now register their tags properly
- Refactored combo points and subset modules (holy power/shadow orbs/soul shards) to reduce duplicate code
- Refactor aura points to be completely within the combo points system to reduce potential bugs
- Don't reparent as it seems to break TargetFrame no matter what
- Set the size/point of the hidden frame so we don't get errors
- Removed the Clique shiv for menus as it's been fixed in latest Clique
- Cleanup Blizzard frame hiding - Reparent frames we hide to reduce the chance of them showing because of other peoples incompetence - Use CVars to hide the arena frames while out of combat to reduce the chance of taint issues
- Added support for Mage's Rune of Power
- Added assigned role sorting for 5.2
- Implemented 5.2 menu system, not tested on non-5.1, but you're downloading alpha, so it's your fault if it breaks
- Add a config flag to hide totem bars if no totems are active
- Fix the logic used to force the raid frames to update, and also clear the children points before doing it
- Name the cooldown frames cause Tullers a jerk
- Don't muck with CRF strata if we aren't hiding it and we are in combat
- Added Rogue's Anticipation as an Aura Points trackable spell
- Only cancel auras if you click on an unit that is the player, not type of player (oops)
- If the compact raid frames aren't hidden, bump the frame strata up on the frame manager (again)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com