Quantcast
Download
(573 Kb)
Download
Updated: 01-19-18 05:51 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Shadows of Argus (7.3.0)
Updated:01-19-18 05:51 AM
Created:05-17-09 12:55 PM
Downloads:388,949
Favorites:1,213
MD5:
7.3.0

Shadowed Unit Frames  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: v4.1.21
by: Shadowed, Nevcairiel

SUF focuses on a simple configuration while maintaining the flexibility that most users will care about, preventing unnecessary bloating of the addon that sacrifices performance. While you aren't going to be able to set the health bar to be exactly 3.14 pixels outside of the unit frames, you can change options you actually care about such as bar height, ordering, frame height and so on. To speed up configuration, you can configure multiple units at the same time through the global configuration. For example, if you want to set the height of the Player, Target, Focus and Party frames to 50 then the height of Target's Target, Target's Target of Target, Focus Target to 30 you can easily do this by changing two options instead of having to do it seven times.

However, should you need a little bit of extra configuration do not despair! An advanced option is included that will unlock additional configuration giving finer control over the configuration.

Slash commands: /shadoweduf (/suf)

Donations
Donations are not required, but are appreciated!



Anchoring
Are you driven crazy by your party frames not aligning up exactly with your player frames, even if it's only half a pixel off? The anchoring system will let you solve all alignment issues, by allowing you to anchor a frame to another and set a simple offset from the frame it is anchored to, or by manually setting the X/Y position of the frame.

Using the screen shot as an example, if you drag the player frame the other frames will move with the player frame preserving the alignment and spacing. Each frame can still be manually positioned wherever you want, but this gives you a way of easily anchoring and moving frames around without having to use a ruler.

Zone configuration (Disabling options/units by zone type)
Units and modules can be enabled or disabled based on the type of zone you are in. For example, if you want to see party targets and party pets while you are in an arena but nowhere else then you can use the visibility options to enable it only while inside an arena. Modules can also be disabled by zone type, if you want to see party auras while in a raid instance but nowhere else you can disable the module in raid instances only.

Profiles do not have to be swapped and it is all automatic.

Units
Supports unit frames are as follows:

Player: Player, Pet, Pet Target
General: Target, Target of Target, Target of Target of Target, Focus, Focus Target
Party: Party, Party Pets, Party Targets, Party ToT
Raid: Raid, Raid Pet, Main Tank, Main Tank Target, Main Assist, Main Assist Target, Boss, Boss Target, Boss ToT, Main Assist ToT, Main Tank ToT
Arena: Arena, Arena Target, Arena Pets, Arena ToT
Battleground: Battleground, Battleground Target, Battleground Target

Features

  • Tags: Includes a simple tagging system that can be customized in virtually any way using Lua, even if something isn't included by default odds are you can make the tags
  • Incoming Heals: Supports the Blizzard Events for incoming heal data, no external libraries needed
  • Auras: Can be set to only show auras you casted, or can cast on others. Can enlarge auras that you casted, and hide the cooldown ring on the timers of auras you didn't cast as well to make it more obvious which ones you casted and which ones you didn't
  • Aura Timers: You will need a mod such as OmniCC to show timers on buffs and debuffs
  • Aura Indicators: Display colored squares or icons for certain auras on any unit
  • Fader: Fades frames when out of combat and inactive (100% mana/no target)
  • Class Power (Eclipse, Holy Power, etc): Supports all of the class power features from Eclipse to Burning Embers.
  • Highlighting: Border highlighting of frames based on mousing over them, curable debuffs, aggro or you are targeting/focusing them
  • Range Checking: Fades frames out that are out of range of you
  • Exportable Layouts: If you have a layout, or your friend has a layout you want to try out you can export/import SUF layouts by going to /suf -> Layout Manager
  • Profiles: You can change from any profile to another one without reloading your UI, should you want to use a completely different layout based on zone you can easily switch profiles without hassle

Pretty much all the general unit frame settings are in, health bars, cast bars, power bars, portraits, indicators and so on.

Modules
Basic module support is included, should you be interested in building a module see the documentation on github for more information.

Currently released:

Updated for 7.3.5
Optional Files (3)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
Type
v2.3.4
16kB
12-16-13 11:38 PM
v1.2.1
12kB
08-27-12 10:53 AM
r20110919
5kB
09-19-11 09:22 PM


Archived Files (100)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
v4.1.19
572kB
Shadowed
07-12-17 02:19 AM
v4.1.17
570kB
Shadowed
03-29-17 08:17 AM
v4.1.15
571kB
Shadowed
03-29-17 01:29 AM
v4.1.10
638kB
Shadowed
09-13-16 07:54 AM
v4.1.8
631kB
Shadowed
08-28-16 07:17 AM
v4.1.6
630kB
Shadowed
08-14-16 02:30 AM
v4.1.5
630kB
Shadowed
08-13-16 03:39 AM
v4.1.4
629kB
Shadowed
08-09-16 04:49 AM
v4.1.2
631kB
Shadowed
07-21-16 04:35 PM
v4.1.1
627kB
Shadowed
07-19-16 12:18 PM
v4.0.10
632kB
Shadowed
08-09-15 01:00 PM
v4.0.9
614kB
Shadowed
01-09-15 07:03 PM
v4.0.8
616kB
Shadowed
12-14-14 02:57 PM
v4.0.7
616kB
Shadowed
11-12-14 08:37 PM
v4.0.6
617kB
Shadowed
11-01-14 04:10 PM
v4.0.5
618kB
Shadowed
10-17-14 10:24 AM
v4.0.4
618kB
Shadowed
10-15-14 11:19 PM
v4.0.3
739kB
Shadowed
10-15-14 10:24 AM
v4.0.2
618kB
Shadowed
10-12-14 10:57 PM
v4.0.1
612kB
Shadowed
06-12-14 06:40 PM
v4.0.0
609kB
Shadowed
06-05-14 07:44 PM
v3.10.7
599kB
Shadowed
04-16-14 07:32 PM
v3.10.6
600kB
Shadowed
02-22-14 08:19 PM
v3.10.5
600kB
Shadowed
02-22-14 10:29 AM
v3.10.4
600kB
Shadowed
02-17-14 05:01 PM
v3.10.3
598kB
Shadowed
01-05-14 12:02 AM
v3.10.2
598kB
Shadowed
12-19-13 08:44 PM
v3.10.1
594kB
Shadowed
12-08-13 08:10 PM
v3.10.0
595kB
Shadowed
12-08-13 05:21 PM
v3.9.1
581kB
Shadowed
11-29-13 06:01 PM
v3.9.0
581kB
Shadowed
11-18-13 07:57 PM
v3.8.10
577kB
Shadowed
09-10-13 09:45 AM
v3.8.9
514kB
Shadowed
05-21-13 07:53 AM
v3.8.7
576kB
Shadowed
04-28-13 11:43 AM
v3.8.6b
576kB
Shadowed
03-28-13 09:36 AM
v3.8.6
575kB
Shadowed
03-13-13 08:14 AM
v3.8.4
575kB
Shadowed
03-11-13 11:57 AM
v3.8.3
574kB
Shadowed
03-09-13 03:40 PM
v3.8.2
573kB
Shadowed
03-06-13 11:18 AM
v3.8.1
573kB
Shadowed
03-05-13 06:56 PM
v3.8.0
573kB
Shadowed
03-04-13 10:29 PM
v3.7.4
570kB
Shadowed
12-03-12 11:24 PM
v3.7.3
570kB
Shadowed
11-27-12 07:14 PM
v3.7.2
571kB
Shadowed
11-18-12 06:21 PM
v3.7.1
570kB
Shadowed
10-09-12 08:12 PM
v3.7
570kB
Shadowed
10-06-12 03:16 PM
v3.6.1
569kB
Shadowed
09-28-12 08:46 PM
v3.6
568kB
Shadowed
09-26-12 09:50 AM
v3.5.10
567kB
Shadowed
09-21-12 12:38 AM
v3.5.8
566kB
Shadowed
09-17-12 10:42 AM
v3.5.7
565kB
Shadowed
09-10-12 01:39 PM
v3.5.4
565kB
Shadowed
09-10-12 10:04 AM
v3.5.3
563kB
Shadowed
08-31-12 10:14 AM
v3.5.2
564kB
Shadowed
08-31-12 09:45 AM
v3.5.1
563kB
Shadowed
08-28-12 09:43 AM
v3.5
565kB
Shadowed
08-27-12 10:49 AM
v3.4.4
548kB
Shadowed
12-02-11 10:22 AM
v3.4.3
546kB
Shadowed
11-29-11 10:52 AM
v3.4.2
547kB
Shadowed
11-02-11 10:03 AM
v3.4.1
542kB
Shadowed
09-28-11 10:09 PM
v3.4.0
542kB
Shadowed
09-25-11 06:42 PM
v3.3.6
560kB
Shadowed
06-28-11 05:16 PM
v3.3.5
540kB
Shadowed
05-01-11 05:36 AM
v3.3.2
535kB
Shadowed
11-16-10 12:29 PM
v3.3.1
529kB
Shadowed
10-25-10 11:50 AM
v3.3
528kB
Shadowed
10-18-10 11:14 AM
v3.2.12
485kB
Shadowed
06-26-10 08:25 PM
v3.2.11
477kB
Shadowed
06-21-10 11:23 PM
r20100509
474kB
Shadowed
05-10-10 12:36 AM
r20100401
471kB
Shadowed
04-01-10 01:08 AM
r20100329
469kB
Shadowed
03-29-10 02:23 AM
r20100324
467kB
Shadowed
03-24-10 03:38 PM
r20100322
465kB
Shadowed
03-22-10 08:24 PM
v3.2.5
467kB
Shadowed
02-18-10 03:33 PM
v3.2.4
467kB
Shadowed
02-18-10 11:08 AM
v3.2.3
467kB
Shadowed
02-18-10 04:47 AM
v3.2.2
465kB
Shadowed
02-17-10 09:50 PM
v3.2
466kB
Shadowed
02-17-10 08:16 PM
v3.1
462kB
Shadowed
01-17-10 05:23 PM
v3.0.6
453kB
Shadowed
12-24-09 05:40 PM
v3.0.5
452kB
Shadowed
12-23-09 07:35 PM
v3.0.4
455kB
Shadowed
12-23-09 04:31 PM
v3.0.3
450kB
Shadowed
12-14-09 02:24 AM
v3.0.2
447kB
Shadowed
12-10-09 11:10 AM
v3.0.1
444kB
Shadowed
12-08-09 11:57 PM
v3
433kB
Shadowed
12-07-09 10:25 PM
r20091128
492kB
Shadowed
11-28-09 02:38 AM
r20091127
492kB
Shadowed
11-27-09 03:37 PM
r20091124
492kB
Shadowed
11-24-09 10:09 AM
r20091123
492kB
Shadowed
11-24-09 01:05 AM
r20091103
484kB
Shadowed
11-04-09 01:13 AM
r20091020
482kB
Shadowed
10-20-09 08:49 PM
r20091013
473kB
Shadowed
10-13-09 09:12 AM
r20091004
472kB
Shadowed
10-04-09 10:31 AM
r20090930
471kB
Shadowed
09-30-09 11:08 PM
r20090927
468kB
Shadowed
09-27-09 03:25 AM
r20090915
460kB
Shadowed
09-15-09 10:43 PM
r20090914
460kB
Shadowed
09-14-09 07:58 PM
r20090913
459kB
Shadowed
09-13-09 09:00 PM
r20090813
431kB
Shadowed
08-13-09 11:37 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 08-29-12, 07:27 PM  
minstrel
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 27
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Shadowed
The screenshot is a little small, are you non-US? Looks like it, if you are, try using another font and see if that fixes it.
Hopefully this will be better, made a higher resolution screen shot:



I'm in the US...all the text is numbers and English. On the player frame, it's total health (top) and total mana (bottom) and on the target frame it's level and name and total health. They look like foreign characters due to the effect I was talking about. I've tried switching fonts, using some of the standard ones (I usually use a custom font through SharedMedia, but when I tried it with all other addons disabled, I wasn't using the custom font).

Edit: It seems to be making it smaller than what I uploaded to Photobucket, even when you click the bar to make it larger. Either that or Photobucket is making it smaller. Hmm.
Last edited by minstrel : 08-29-12 at 07:30 PM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-29-12, 08:23 PM  
Shadowed
...
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 387
File comments: 2513
Uploads: 99
Nobody else has reported it yet, so I'm guessing it's a Blizzard issue. You could try creating a new profile and see if it still persists, but it's very unlikely to be a SUF bug.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 12:05 AM  
Clineron
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 5
Uploads: 0
Hey,
I'm currently getting different errors
I get the following on logging in and every time i reload UI:

Message: ...terface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:450: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: 08/30/12 01:02:29
Count: 1
Stack: ...terface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:450: in function `PositionWidgets'
...terface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:122: in function `Load'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:272: in function `SetVisibility'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:576: in function <...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:426>
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:891: in function `LoadUnit'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:1174: in function `InitializeFrame'
...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\ShadowedUnitFrames.lua:205: in function `LoadUnits'
...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\ShadowedUnitFrames.lua:81: in function `OnInitialize'
...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\ShadowedUnitFrames.lua:674: in function <...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\ShadowedUnitFrames.lua:672>

Locals: self = <table> {
SetupBars = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:338
CheckMedia = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:48
SetupFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:294
LoadSML = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:145
ReverseDirection = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:201
ToggleVisibility = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:68
GetRelative = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:189
mediaPath = <table> {
}
PositionWidgets = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:443
SetupText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:386
MediaRegistered = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:58
GetRelativeAnchor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:206
SetupFontString = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:370
GetAuraGrowth = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:197
Reload = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:88
SetBarVisibility = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:76
GetJustify = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:172
GetPoint = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:185
MediaForced = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:10
GetColumnGrowth = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:193
GetSplitRelativeAnchor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:228
Load = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:113
AnchorFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:244
}
frame = SUFUnitpet {
highFrame = <unnamed> {
}
OnLeave = <function> defined @Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:214
indicators = <unnamed> {
}
altPowerBar = <unnamed> {
}
unitInitialized = true
unitRealType = "pet"
combatText = <unnamed> {
}
unit = "pet"
0 = <userdata>
OnEnter = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:632
registeredEvents = <table> {
}
unitOwner = "pet"
healthBar = <unnamed> {
}
SetBarColor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:150
powerBar = <unnamed> {
}
RegisterNormalEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:36
SetVisibility = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:211
UnregisterAll = <function> defined @Int

and the following upon leaving combat:

Message: Interface\FrameXML\CombatFeedback.lua:98: Usage: <unnamed>:SetTextHeight(pixelHeight)
Time: 08/30/12 01:03:52
Count: 5
Stack: [C]: in function `SetTextHeight'
Interface\FrameXML\CombatFeedback.lua:98: in function `CombatFeedback_OnCombatEvent'
...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\combattext.lua:38: in function `?'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:171: in function <...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:168>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = nil

I'm not sure exactly what's going wrong, and I'm kinda lacking in Lua stuff, any help would be great
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 12:52 AM  
Aku42982
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Range Indicator

Hi,

The issue I'm having is that when I use the slider for the "Out of range alpha" it becomes the standard for transparency at all distances whether I'm out of range or directly on top of my target. The same is true for other units such as party, raid, pet, target of target etc.

I've conducted a few tests to see if I could determine the issue myself. Other addons being on does not seem to be the issue as the problem persists even with all of them off. I've also tried several different characters to see if this was specific to one particular class. My 85 hunter and 85 druid (resto) didn't experience this issue at all. Everything appeared to be fine on my 40+ priest (discipline) with the exception of this NPC Kodo in Orgrimmar. The major incident was on my level 17 paladin (protection) in Silvermoon City. All NPCs, as well as my paladin, that have a friendly reaction (Green) had this transparency problem. So I targeted a rabbit (Critter/Neutral reaction, Yellow) and everything seemed fine. So I went outside of the city and targeted a lynx (Enemy/Hostile reaction, Red) and the transparency worked as normal.

One other issue seemed to be that my buffs/debuffs were not appearing on my party/raid frames for my level 17 protection paladin only. This was not an issue at all on the other three characters I previously mentioned.

If there is any other information that might help to pinpoint these issues please let me know and I'll get on that.

Thanks.
Last edited by Aku42982 : 08-30-12 at 01:12 AM.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 01:12 AM  
Alexils
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 31
Uploads: 0
hm, if enable 3D porter it is displayed in full-length and goes beyond frame. Bug work on target unit frame
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 05:35 AM  
kaelthas127
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 8
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Warlock Power Bars

I noticed that it doesn't support the demonic fury bar fully.

It shows the bar but there's no option under tags/text to make it show the amount of Demonic Fury you have.
All it can show is your HP/Mana related numbers. Can you update the addon to make that work? or if there is a way, could you pls post here how to do it?

Tyvm, and I'll check the forums later
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 08:31 AM  
Shadowed
...
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 387
File comments: 2513
Uploads: 99
Clineron: You likely waited to long between updates and need to reset your layout.

Aku42982: There are multiple issues from what I'm seeing. In the case of the 17 Paladin, there isn't a range detectable spell available until 34 which is Holy Light. I changed it to verify a player has a spell, and try http://wowace.com/addons/shadowed-unit-frames/ to see if that fixes it. It's likely an issue with how I expanded the spell list though.

Alexils: Blizzard issue, nothing can be done about it besides not using DX9.

kaelthas127: This is already fixed in latest alpha, either add your own text to the bar to handle it, or just get wowace.com/addons/shadowed-unit-frames/
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 09:28 AM  
Shadowed
...
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 387
File comments: 2513
Uploads: 99
Originally Posted by Clineron
Hey,
I'm currently getting different errors
I get the following on logging in and every time i reload UI:

Message: ...terface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:450: attempt to compare number with nil
Time: 08/30/12 01:02:29
Count: 1
Stack: ...terface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:450: in function `PositionWidgets'
...terface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:122: in function `Load'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:272: in function `SetVisibility'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:576: in function <...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:426>
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:891: in function `LoadUnit'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:1174: in function `InitializeFrame'
...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\ShadowedUnitFrames.lua:205: in function `LoadUnits'
...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\ShadowedUnitFrames.lua:81: in function `OnInitialize'
...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\ShadowedUnitFrames.lua:674: in function <...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\ShadowedUnitFrames.lua:672>

Locals: self = <table> {
SetupBars = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:338
CheckMedia = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:48
SetupFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:294
LoadSML = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:145
ReverseDirection = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:201
ToggleVisibility = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:68
GetRelative = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:189
mediaPath = <table> {
}
PositionWidgets = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:443
SetupText = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:386
MediaRegistered = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:58
GetRelativeAnchor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:206
SetupFontString = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:370
GetAuraGrowth = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:197
Reload = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:88
SetBarVisibility = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:76
GetJustify = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:172
GetPoint = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:185
MediaForced = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:10
GetColumnGrowth = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:193
GetSplitRelativeAnchor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:228
Load = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:113
AnchorFrame = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\layout.lua:244
}
frame = SUFUnitpet {
highFrame = <unnamed> {
}
OnLeave = <function> defined @Interface\FrameXML\UnitFrame.lua:214
indicators = <unnamed> {
}
altPowerBar = <unnamed> {
}
unitInitialized = true
unitRealType = "pet"
combatText = <unnamed> {
}
unit = "pet"
0 = <userdata>
OnEnter = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:632
registeredEvents = <table> {
}
unitOwner = "pet"
healthBar = <unnamed> {
}
SetBarColor = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:150
powerBar = <unnamed> {
}
RegisterNormalEvent = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:36
SetVisibility = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:211
UnregisterAll = <function> defined @Int

and the following upon leaving combat:

Message: Interface\FrameXML\CombatFeedback.lua:98: Usage: <unnamed>:SetTextHeight(pixelHeight)
Time: 08/30/12 01:03:52
Count: 5
Stack: [C]: in function `SetTextHeight'
Interface\FrameXML\CombatFeedback.lua:98: in function `CombatFeedback_OnCombatEvent'
...ace\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\combattext.lua:38: in function `?'
...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:171: in function <...nterface\AddOns\ShadowedUnitFrames\modules\units.lua:168>

Locals: (*temporary) = <unnamed> {
0 = <userdata>
}
(*temporary) = nil

I'm not sure exactly what's going wrong, and I'm kinda lacking in Lua stuff, any help would be great
Try latest alpha on http://www.wowace.com/addons/shadowed-unit-frames/
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 09:38 AM  
minstrel
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 27
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Shadowed
Nobody else has reported it yet, so I'm guessing it's a Blizzard issue. You could try creating a new profile and see if it still persists, but it's very unlikely to be a SUF bug.
Creating a new, empty profile did the trick, thanks.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 10:39 AM  
Aku42982
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 8
Uploads: 0
Originally Posted by Shadowed

Aku42982: There are multiple issues from what I'm seeing. In the case of the 17 Paladin, there isn't a range detectable spell available until 34 which is Holy Light. I changed it to verify a player has a spell, and try http://wowace.com/addons/shadowed-unit-frames/ to see if that fixes it. It's likely an issue with how I expanded the spell list though.
I downloaded the version from this link, deleting the actual SUF folders first, but nothing seemed to change. I made sure to have all other addons turned off and that didn't make a difference on my 17 paladin either. I checked my other characters as well and the results were the same as I had described in my previous post.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 11:50 AM  
Cybnext
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Possible?

I was curious if something like the following was possible to do in sUF. I had tried before but gave up pretty quick.

Stuf doesn't appear to be getting updated any time soon so I'd like a fully functioning UF addon.



I really like the look of the mana bar disconnected from the health bar, but couldn't figure out how to do it (if it's even possible).
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 11:51 AM  
Shadowed
...
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 387
File comments: 2513
Uploads: 99
Re: Possible?

Cybnext: No, SUF does not support any sort of outside the unit frame bars, you will need to use something else for that.

Aku42982: I'll have to dig into it more then.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 11:58 AM  
Cybnext
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
Re: Re: Possible?

Originally Posted by Shadowed
Cybnext: No, SUF does not support any sort of outside the unit frame bars, you will need to use something else for that.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there an "Empty Bar" option? Couldn't this be made transparent to give this effect?
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 12:04 PM  
Castus
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 25
Uploads: 0
Just came back to WoW after a one year abscence, and of course first thing I do is to get a new version of my favorite addon! Anyway, now while I'm setting this up, I noticed something that appears to be a bug:

I use the option "Show player in party" along with the "Range indicator". Apparently, the range indicator puts me in a permanent "out of range" mode of myself.
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-12, 12:10 PM  
Shadowed
...
Featured Addon Author

Forum posts: 387
File comments: 2513
Uploads: 99
Cybnext: No, you're going to have to use something else if you want that.

Castus: Should be fixed
Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.