Plays a sound when someone puts down a feast. Supports MoP, Cataclysm, and WotLK stat-increasing feasts, as well as the holiday Bountiful Feast. The sound will play even when you have the normal sounds turned off. The sound is from Ogri'la dailies; you can preview it with this:
Very helpful so you don't miss Feasts in raids, or accidentally put down a second one!
Intentionally does not work in combat, to avoid any concerns about performance for watching the combat log. (One extra mod watching your combat log is harmless, but a dozen might be noticeable. But I don't want DinnerBell to contribute to this, so it doesn't watch the log during combat.)
- TOC bump for patch 4.2.
- Forward-compatible with Patch 4.2 PTR.
- TOC bump for patch 4.1.
- Uses new "Master" sound channel; workaround no longer needed.
- Supports Goblin Barbecue.
- Aware of FixModSounds and avoids conflicts.
- Removed pre-4.0 support code, bumped TOC.
- Workaround for patch 4.0's horrible, misguided sound changes.