|Go to Page...|
Mini-Targ is simply a 3D model frame of your target that shows various target info above it. This is primarily in development for a Custom UI which I hope to soon be releasing. Mini-Targ was originally built off of the code for Mini-Me which was developed by CHiLLz yet has recieved alot of modification. I have tried to contact CHiLLz to see if I could either take over the Mini-Me project or incorporate my custom Mini-Me changes into a release to work hand in hand with Mini-Targ, I have yet to recieve a response.
Further documentation and development notes will be written on WowWiki where I will give you some tips on customizing Mini-Targ for your UI as well as post news about my upcoming UI compilation.
- Rotation button now saves the value you set it between targets, just keep clicking the left rotation button
- The close up will stay until some status of the target changes (HP, MP, PVP, etc)
- StatusBar Module has been created and applied (may still bug)
- Shows a 3d Model of your target - the model can be toggled off and on for minimalist's view simply right click on the info box
- Shows info on target (Level, curHP/HPmax, curMP/MPmax, elite/rare/boss, pvp, and friend/foe)
- Draggable and movable
- Transparent background so it can easily fit into almost any UI
- If you have no target it disappears
- PvP flag colored according to enemy status (green friendly, red enemy)
- 3D model has an option to zoom in for a close up with one click
- Shows Guild info if target is a player including rank within the guild
- Target info colored based on friendliness
- Race and Class now shown on target if they are a player
- Status bars - currently in post production and being fine tuned added in ver 3.3 via Module "Mini-Targ Status Bars"
- Casting bar
- Option for colored background/no bg/colored bg according to hp or dur
- Scrolling scalability
- color model based on remaining HP or durability or enrage etc,
- changing various ascpets of model depending on target status (may include colors, scale, alpha, etc)
- mouse rotation on model
- User options and preferences at default
- faction affiliation and profession on npcs
- UnitFrame functionality
Eventually this will also be ported to another addon that includes a player model that acts the same way to make a 3D HUD and then development will continue to custom UI, Currently the player model version works just as this does, I just need to package them together into one addon.
Please post any comments, suggestions, request to the comment section here on this page.
So there is no queestion on validaty I have authorized and uploaded this addon to WoWMatrix, yet you will find the latest release here.
Screenshot of the development of Mini-Targ - As I develop Mini-Targ, at the end of each day or week, I'll change this picture to show how Mini-Targ is looking and working on the development machine, that way you can see previews as they are being worked out, I will try to have a different screenshot setup as far as the UI goes to show all the possibilities with Mini-Targ
Development Screenshot as of Wednesday June 3rd, 2009 11:42pm EST
A UI Design I put together in a matter of seconds with my Compilation, this UI includes Mini-Targ with Status Bar Module and Pitbull Unit Frame . . . as I said a few seconds to throw this together.
This UI design I spent a little more time on for my 80 Hunter, I'm hoping to release the whole UI soon. It comes with Mini-Targ included on a PitBull Unit Frame but without the Status Bar Module