You need to have LootWatch installed for this addon to do anything.
When you mouseover the LDB display, a tooltip will appear which contains the list of items you are watching with LootWatch. Mousing over one of these items will show a secondary tooltip containing a breakdown of where the item is located (alts and banks).
You can click the LDB display to toggle the showing of the LootWatch list frame.
In LootWatch-LDB r147 and higher, you can left click on an item in order to show it as the LDB display's text. Click a second time to stop watching the item. You can also right click on an item to remove it from LootWatch itself.
- Support for LootWatch-r205's new alts and banks on|off toggle.
- NOTE: You must be using LootWatch-r205 for this revirion to function properly.
- Support for LootWatch-r187's faction-specific data.
- NOTE: You must be using LootWatch-r187 for this revision to function properly.
- Added support for showing the breakdown tooltip of which alt/bank has which items.
- NOTE: You must be using LootWatch-r184 for this revision to function properly.
- Removing an item will no longer close the tooltip.
- Left clicking an item a second time will stop watching that item.
- Watching an item will now add an icon next to that item in the tooltip.
- The tooltip frame should now have proper padding.
- Please keep in mind that r147beta is -beta- quality.
- Can now left click an item to show it as the LDB text.
- Can now right click an item to delete it from LootWatch.
- Support for per-character lists.
- Can now click on the LDB display to toggle the on-screen listing.
- Dynamic toolitp positioning.
- Slight code cleanup.
- Should now work with DockingStation. Added some 'self' references which helped.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com