This data broker plugin allows quick poisons/stones/oils applications on weapons (mostly for rogues, shamans and leveling characters with enchanting/forging). Right-Click for options.
- Previously selected consumables are highlighted to help you refresh at a glance.
- Consumables are filtered: fishing lures, sharpening stones and weightstones are only shown when necessary.
This plugin supports Addon Loader and Skinner.
- Fixed buff loss detection issue.
- Fixed config menu layout.
- Fixed a typo that was restricting weight stones, sharpening stones and some oils to wrong classes.
- Quick fixed the buff canceling issue by removing the option that hide the weapon buff frame until I get a clean solution.
- Fixed the 4.0.3 buff frame error.
- Fixed the 0 stack poison issues.
- Fixed shaman buff icons.
- Temporarily re-added old poisons (damn it Blizzard!).
- Added an option to skip confirmation dialog (set by default).
- Added a 3rd block (throwing weapon) for rogues.
- Added options to resize tooltip (ctrl+mousewheel the tooltip or edit config menu).
- Fixed consumable list to reflect the 4.0.1 changes (old poisons with wrong IDs due to a Blizzard bug, will still be used by this plugin, but you will have to have at least one of the new poison to use as proxy).
- Fixed saving previous buff used.
- Removed warlock stuff.
- Changed background/border colors/opacity a bit.
- Improved config menu.
- Fixed enUS Mind-numbing Poison, really.
- Fixed Mind-numbing Poison icon (Rogue).
- Fixed Earthliving Weapon buff (Shaman).
- Updated the "Hide weapon buff frame" (now handles consolidated buffs).
- Added "iconCoords" for LDB displays that handle it.
- Added support for MMOUI Minion.
- Fixed a Blizzard bug that was preventing the popup notification to show. (using "BasicScriptErrors" instead of the UI function "message").
- Added an option to turn countdown timers off.
- Added notification options. You can now select: chat and/or popup and/or scrolling battle text (supports MSBT, Parrot, SCT and Blizzard's FCT).
- Added an option to delay popup notifications: if a weapon buff wears off during combat, the popup notification will hold until the combat ends.
- Reworked the config section to be much lighter.
- Added partial german (deDE) translations (thanks Privelgus).
- Added Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat to the buff list (doesn't check if the hat is equipped and not cooling down).
- Changed buff list filtering so that when a fishing pole is equipped, ONLY fishing lures are shown.
- Changed buff loss notifications not to trigger on refresh/overwrite.
- Fixed the "Hide low ranks" option not hiding the right ones.
- Fixed the "No consumable available" entry showing the previous item quantity.
- Removed a debug message left in r6. It's a habit. :o
- Added shaman support (experimental, my shaman being lv 2 :p)
- Added a shaman option to hide Rockbiter Weapon spell from buff list.
- Added a default entry when buff list is empty.
- Fixed an error that occured with low level warlocks not having learned their first firestone and/or spellstone.
- Fixed the buff list showing after a buff replacement/overwrite.
- Fixed the buff scanner that was stopping after the first green line (like +40 spell power) missing the actual real buff.
- Fixed buff icons in several ways. It now better reacts to weapon switching and config changes.
- Delayed the first weapon scan to make sure the game got enough time to load these informations.
- Fixed the "Set text as buff" option.
- Added hints and an option to toggle it.
- Consumable/dose quantities are now instantly refreshed on use/creation.