FaceShooter is a shot recommendation addon for hunters.
Based on your resources like cooldowns and focus it tries to recommend which spell should be to cast next.
It is a complete strip back to basics of the former version of FaceShooter created and maintained by CrowFeather, with the new and changed featured developed from there.
This addon is still under development. Don't use yet it if your position on your raid team is dependent on your performance. See the change log section for features still under development, caveats etc.
- complete rewrite of FaceShooter for Cataclysm (WoW 4.x)
- utilizes Ace3
- inclusion of ttl module
- added some new options and restructured the whole menu in a clearer way
- finally fixed the MM rotation
- fixed the Serpent Sting bug
- fixed some BM rotation bugs
- fixed a bug with hiding/deactivating the TTL module
- added more options for AimS usage with and w/o Careful Aim
- just some typos
- fixed another bug that prevented Arcane Shot from beeing suggested most of the time
- upated the TOC for 4.2 and changed Careful Aim threshold to 90%
- fixed focus regen calculations (ISS and Hunting Party not affecting it)
- added T13 2pc bonus detection and changed focus regen accordingly
- some more small focus regen fixes
- fixed a bug that caused SS to be suggested as SV
- added an option to use KC as focus dump during LnL
- changed AimS breakpoint definition from haste to casttime
- yet some more minor fixes to focus calculation
- changed LnL behavior to allow for two consecutive ES
- added an option to foce AS instead of AimS if 4pT13 bonus is available and off ICD (110s)
- quick & dirty update for 5.0.4 compatibilty
- Added support Dire Beast, A Murder of Crows, Blink Strike and Lynx Rush
- Some more fine tuning, bug fixing and testing (even as BM!)
- Added support for the level 90 talents
- Removed: Hunters Mark, Lynx Rush, All T13 and T14 set bonuses, Lynx Rush & Serpent Sting (Now Passive), Aimed Shot breakpoints, Master Marksman etc.
Still under development:
- Careful aim not implemented yet
- Steady Focus not ready for release
- Frenzy / Focus fire mechanism not implemented yet
- No level 90+ features implemented yet (Dreanor perks, Focusing shot etc)
- Shot rotation still not as accurate as I'd like, seems to delay signature shot a bit too much, sometimes suggests Steady/Cobra shots a bit too much
No changed code at all. Just repackaged as a zip not rar