FaceShooter is a shot recommendation addon for hunters.
Based on your resources like cooldowns and focus it tries to recommend which spell should be cast next.
It is a complete strip back to basics of the former version of FaceShooter created and maintained by CrowFeather, with the new and changed features developed from there.
1.2.7 - 14 Dec 2014
FaceShooter will correctly disable itself if not a Hunter or lower than level 90
Kill Shot now improved. You must however have one of the following on your Action Bars:
- The Kill Shot spell, ie dragged from the spell book to your Action Bars
- A Kill Shot macro with the exact Kill Shot icon
If neither of these are on your Action Bars, Kill Shot is disabled and not recommended by FaceShooter
1.2.6 - 30 Nov 2014
Fix for Kill Shot on BM spec (Incorrectly applied MM Draenor perk)
Focus Fire / Frenzy proc now recognized and suggested in shot recommendations
Faceshooter will work if riding a Telaari Tabuk
Focusing shot partially implemented but still under development and test - Use with caution
1.2.5 - 18 Nov 2014
Bug fix for focus calculation errors for SV and BM spec
1.2.4 - 16 Nov 2014
Added Dreanor Perks:
-Max focus increased by 20
-Kill Shot works on targets < 35% health
Known issues to be resolved:
-Does not recognise when Kill Shot resets its CD if the target does not die from it.
-Faceshooter does not check specifically for which Dreanor Perks are active, so only enables them when your level is 98 or greater.
1.2.3 - 7 Nov 2014
Bug fix for a specific situation which resulted in Aimed Shot never being recommended during Careful Aim phase
1.2.2 - 5 Nov 2014
- Careful Aim now implemented for Marksman, Prioritizes Steady and Aimed Shots when Target health > 80% or when Rapid Fire is active. Can be enabled / disabled / enabled for boss level targets
- Now accounts for lowered shot costs when Bestial Wrath is active
- Still to come: Steady Focus and Frenzy
- Fix for Barrage
- Barrage option now enable by default
- Now correctly identifies friendly units
-No changed code at all. Just repackaged as a zip not rar
- Removed: Hunters Mark, Lynx Rush, All T13 and T14 set bonuses, Lynx Rush & Serpent Sting (Now Passive), Aimed Shot breakpoints, Master Marksman etc.
Still under development:
- Careful aim not implemented yet
- Steady Focus not ready for release
- Frenzy / Focus fire mechanism not implemented yet
- No level 90+ features implemented yet (Dreanor perks, Focusing shot etc)
- Shot rotation still not as accurate as I'd like, seems to delay signature shot a bit too much, sometimes suggests Steady/Cobra shots a bit too much