FaceShooter is a shot recommendation addon for hunters.
Based on your resources like cooldowns and focus it tries to recommend which spell should be to cast next.
It is a complete rewrite of my former version of FaceShooter (which is broken as of 4.0.1). It doesn't include all of the original addons features yet but I'm planning on including them later on.
I've updated FaceShooter for 5.0.4 since it seemed like there weren't that many changes to our rotation. That being said, I'll propably not maintain this Addon much longer. So if someone else feels like taking over, please let me know. Otherwise you might try Spellflash in addition to one of the hunter modules or some other alternative Addon instead.
- complete rewrite of FaceShooter for Cataclysm (WoW 4.x)
- utilizes Ace3
- inclusion of ttl module
- added some new options and restructured the whole menu in a clearer way
- finally fixed the MM rotation
- fixed the Serpent Sting bug
- fixed some BM rotation bugs
- fixed a bug with hiding/deactivating the TTL module
- added more options for AimS usage with and w/o Careful Aim
- just some typos
- fixed another bug that prevented Arcane Shot from beeing suggested most of the time
- upated the TOC for 4.2 and changed Careful Aim threshold to 90%
- fixed focus regen calculations (ISS and Hunting Party not affecting it)
- added T13 2pc bonus detection and changed focus regen accordingly
- some more small focus regen fixes
- fixed a bug that caused SS to be suggested as SV
- added an option to use KC as focus dump during LnL
- changed AimS breakpoint definition from haste to casttime
- yet some more minor fixes to focus calculation
- changed LnL behavior to allow for two consecutive ES
- added an option to foce AS instead of AimS if 4pT13 bonus is available and off ICD (110s)
- quick & dirty update for 5.0.4 compatibilty
- Added support Dire Beast, A Murder of Crows, Blink Strike and Lynx Rush
- Some more fine tuning, bug fixing and testing (even as BM!)