AILment determines the average item level of your currently equipped items, and displays the result on your character frame. It will also display the average item level of your target on the inspect window.
The average item level is handy for combat vehicles in World of Warcraft, where statistics of the vehicle are based on the player's average item level.
AILment is updated any time you or your inspect target equip or unequip an item. It does not include item level of the Shirt, Tabard, Offhand, and Ranged slots, as vehicles do not factor in their item levels.
- Now ignores items with a level of 0 or 1, thus preventing heirlooms and such from dropping your AIL. May, in the future, consider heirlooms as current level + 5, but not sure if that would be kosher in a technical sense.
- Display AIL for inspected units.
- Removed container frames. Parented fonts to paperdoll frames.
- Better/smarter detection of when the AIL text should be updated.
- Removed ranged and offhand slots from average due to reports.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com