Download
(918 Kb)
Download
Updated: 02-27-14 01:33 PM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Escalation (5.3)
Thunder Isle (5.2)
Landfall (5.1)
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:02-27-14 01:33 PM
Created:07-03-09 12:57 AM
Downloads:32,370
Favorites:191
MD5:
5.4
Neav UI  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 5.4.1
by: Neal, ballagarba
Neav UI
This UI complication will work on all resolution.
But be warned.

I will not help with questions
Most of the addons in this compilation is only configurable through Lua, so some basic programming knowledge is highly recommended but not required. A lot of the options are basically setting the value to either true or false depending on if you want to enable or disable the feature.

AddOns include
!Beautycase
!Colorz
ActionButtonText (by kerrang) *
nBuff
nChat
nCore
nMainbar
nMinimap
nPlates
nPower
nTooltip
OmniCC (by Tuller)
oUF (by Haste)
oUF_Neav
oUF_NeavRaid

* some changes by me

Tanks to Haste, kerrang, zork, Tuller, and many more for their great AddOns.

Information
A lot of the addons have a config.lua file where you can change some settings. So look first into this file before you ask something!

How can I move the Pet-, Stance- or Possessbar?
It's very simple!
ShiftKey + AltKey + Leftclick on the first button of the Pet-, Stance- or Possessbar to move the them.

Commands
/neavrt to move the raid frames.
/wm, /worldmarkers, /rm or /raidmarkers to show world raid markers.
/rolecheck or /rcheck to do a role check.

Great extensions
For a improved totem frame check out ImprovedTotemFrame
If you want a small, not overload threat addon. Check out zorks rThreat
Some other decent and good ui improvements are tekability, oGlow and Combuctor

The latest updates and changes can be found on Github.
v. 5.4.1

- Added Siege of Orgrimmar raid debuffs to the raid frames
- Added option to hide unit tooltips during combat
- Added option to show the chat input box above the chat window (default: true)
- Option to hide the coalesced/interactive realm text from the tooltip
- Fix the error when clicking the Player vs. Player option in the picomenu
- Add absorb bar to player, target, focus and pet frame
- Fix tooltip concatenation error in scenarios

v. 5.4.0

- TOC updates (50400)
- Added an absorb bar to the raid frames (like incoming heals, except yellow)
- Option to show a border around the chat frame (#28)
- Show a tooltip on the watchframe describing how to move it (#34)

v. 5.3.0

- Abbreviate Instance chat type in nChat.
- Lower frame strata for the warlock power frame, so it doesn't obscure the map.
- Add skiplist to autogreed in nCore. See nCore/modules/autogreed.lua.
- Added Throne of Tunder debuffs to oUF_NeavRaid.
- Other minor fixes and tweaks.

v. 5.1.0

- Nameplate updates.
- Chi fixes for nPower.
- Mostly TOC updates.

v. 5.0.6

- Open mail module now shows amount of money collected.
- Nameplate threat highlight should now be correctly hidden out of combat.
- Abbreviate some more num pad keys for example: Num Pad / => Nu/ and Num Pad * => Nu*
- Correctly display the dungeon/raid difficulty on the minimap.
- Unit frames should now hide during pet battle.
- NEW: Added a threat indicator on the target frame, identical to the one Blizzard uses. You can turn it off in the config.

v. 5.0.5

- Fixes for the arena frames (hopefully shouldn't throw anymore errors at least).
- There's now a whitelist filter for buffs on the arena frames.
- Demonic Gateway timers for warlock (Blizzard style).
- Fix the "ghost buff" buff on targets.
- MoP raid debuffs.
- Fix the battletag bug on friendslist.
- Added symbiosis info and spec to tooltip.
- Now correctly display item level on tooltip.
- Correctly skin editbox on all chat windows.
- Minor tweaks...

v. 5.0.4b

- Battle.Net fixes for friends tab on nMinimap.
- oUF_SpellRange now reports out of range correctly.
- Fixes for the colorPlayerDebuffsOnly option.

v. 5.0.4

- Updated for patch 5.0.4.
- nMainbar now supports a minimum alpha on bars using mouseover.
- Minor tweaks here and there.

v. 4.3.0_1

- updated nMainbar
- updated oUF_Neav and oUF_NeavRaid
- updated nChat
- updated nMinimap
- updated nCore
- updated nBuff
- some small changes and additions

v. 4.3.0

- 4.3 compatible version
- changed version numbering scheme

v. 1.6.4

- updated for patch 4.2
Optional Files (2)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
Type
5.4.7
290kB
05-04-14 11:53 AM
Addon
5.4.1
82kB
11-17-13 07:21 AM
Addon


Archived Files (2)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
5.4.0
934kB
Neal
09-11-13 09:47 AM
5.3.0
1MB
Neal
05-22-13 05:10 AM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 05-31-11, 07:48 AM  
ballagarba
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
ballagarba's Avatar

Forum posts: 22
File comments: 349
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Xikitu
Like this? I tried and didn't worked


Code:
local combatLog = {
	text = '|cffffff00CombatLog|r',
	func = function() 
        if (not LoggingCombat()) then
            LoggingCombat(flase) 
            DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(COMBATLOGENABLED, 1, 1, 0)
        else
            LoggingCombat(flase)
            DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(COMBATLOGDISABLED, 1, 1, 0)
        end
    end,
	local function ModChat(self)
    local chat = _G[self]
    
    chat:CreateBorder(11)
    chat:SetBorderPadding(5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 8, 5, 8)
	notCheckable = 1	
}

local chatLog = {
	text = '|cff00aaffChatLog|r',
	func = function() 
        if (not LoggingChat()) then
            LoggingChat(true) 
            print(COMBATLOGENABLED)
            DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(CHATLOGDISABLED, 1, 1, 0)
        else
            LoggingChat(flase)
            DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(CHATLOGENABLED, 1, 1, 0)
        end
    end,
	notCheckable = 1	
}

local origFCF_Tab_OnClick = _G.FCF_Tab_OnClick
local function FCF_Tab_OnClickHook(chatTab, ...)
	origFCF_Tab_OnClick(chatTab, ...)
    
	combatLog.arg1 = chatTab
	UIDropDownMenu_AddButton(combatLog)
    
    chatLog.arg1 = chatTab
    UIDropDownMenu_AddButton(chatLog)
end
FCF_Tab_OnClick = FCF_Tab_OnClickHook
I think he actually meant to write line ~310 (not 510). In the ModChat function.
ballagarba is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-11, 09:30 AM  
Neal
A Defias Bandit
 
Neal's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 300
Uploads: 15
Originally posted by ballagarba
I think he actually meant to write line ~310 (not 510). In the ModChat function.
DAMN! Jep! I MEAN 310! -.-
Neal is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-11, 07:11 AM  
Game92
A Molten Giant
 
Game92's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 616
File comments: 696
Uploads: 14
Else you can do this,

Code:
for i = 1, 7(Numbers of chat windows) do    
CreateBorder(_G["ChatFrame"..i], 12, R, G, B, 5, 5, 8, 5, 5, 8, 8, 8)
end
__________________
Last edited by Game92 : 06-01-11 at 07:11 AM.
Game92 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-11, 05:13 PM  
Namica
A Kobold Labourer
 
Namica's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 112
Uploads: 0
Ist mir ein bisschen peinlich, aber.. ich glaube ich bin zu blöd die Leiste für die Taschen zu finden. In welcher .lua muss ich wühlen? Wäre lieb wenn du mir einen Tipp geben könntest.

Danke.
__________________
Namica is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-11, 12:15 PM  
Neal
A Defias Bandit
 
Neal's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 300
Uploads: 15
Gar nicht. Falls du die Taschen austauschen willst, benötigst du entweder die lange Hauptleiste oder ein entsprechendes Taschenaddon. Combuctor ist toll
Neal is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-11, 05:06 AM  
Namica
A Kobold Labourer
 
Namica's Avatar

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 112
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by Neal
Gar nicht. Falls du die Taschen austauschen willst, benötigst du entweder die lange Hauptleiste oder ein entsprechendes Taschenaddon. Combuctor ist toll
Danke!!
__________________
Namica is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-11, 10:58 AM  
cokedrivers
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 212
File comments: 174
Uploads: 7
A Few Requests

Just a couple of things if possible.

1st -- Added a font config for each Unit or maybe switch the Pet / Party units to a small font. (ie. Name, Health, Mana the default seems kinda big for the smaller frame)

2nd -- Disable Tooltip move if you are not using shortbar. Otherwise it is showing up over your bags.

3rd -- Move PetBar to center above MainMenuBar when shortbar is disabled do to the fact it is over the bags and make it hard to see what is in your bags.

Other then that keep up the great innovation of Neav UI.
Last edited by cokedrivers : 06-05-11 at 10:58 AM.
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-11, 11:22 AM  
cokedrivers
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 212
File comments: 174
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by Game92
Else you can do this,

Code:
for i = 1, 7(Numbers of chat windows) do    
CreateBorder(_G["ChatFrame"..i], 12, R, G, B, 5, 5, 8, 5, 5, 8, 8, 8)
end
This works but not for the Combat Log frame so you will need to add another 2 lines. So the below code is with Game92's Code and the added code just enter them both around line 81
Code:
for i = 1, 7 do    
CreateBorder(_G["ChatFrame"..i], 12, R, G, B, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 8, 5, 8)
end
ChatFrame2:CreateBorder(12)
ChatFrame2:SetBorderPadding(5, 29, 5, 29, 5, 8, 5, 8)
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-11, 11:54 AM  
Neal
A Defias Bandit
 
Neal's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 300
Uploads: 15
Re: A Few Requests

Originally posted by cokedrivers
Just a couple of things if possible.

1st -- Added a font config for each Unit or maybe switch the Pet / Party units to a small font. (ie. Name, Health, Mana the default seems kinda big for the smaller frame)

2nd -- Disable Tooltip move if you are not using shortbar. Otherwise it is showing up over your bags.

3rd -- Move PetBar to center above MainMenuBar when shortbar is disabled do to the fact it is over the bags and make it hard to see what is in your bags.

Other then that keep up the great innovation of Neav UI.
1. when I do this, I can create a config for every thing on the unitframes. If someone wants to change these, he must do this manually.

2. He? I use nTooltip. So its always at the bottom right corner

3. moveableExtraBars = true and be happy ^^
Neal is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-11, 02:19 PM  
cokedrivers
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 212
File comments: 174
Uploads: 7
Re: Re: A Few Requests

Originally posted by Neal
1. when I do this, I can create a config for every thing on the unitframes. If someone wants to change these, he must do this manually.

2. He? I use nTooltip. So its always at the bottom right corner

3. moveableExtraBars = true and be happy ^^
Ok figured i would ask. If you never ask you never know.

And as always Thank You guys for the Hard work you do to keep Neav UI up and running.

Coke
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-11, 05:11 PM  
Neal
A Defias Bandit
 
Neal's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 300
Uploads: 15
Re: Re: Re: A Few Requests

Yeah ;-)

The oUF layout stuff is a bit tricky, because - when you know how - you can make layout that fits your needs to 110%

But there're enough people who want to change something, and this is a problem. The one want to move an icon some pixel to the left, the other to the right etc. This is to much. The only things that a oUF_Layout maker can do is to add options for some basic settings like position, color or hide/show some things.
Neal is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 12:25 PM  
cokedrivers
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 212
File comments: 174
Uploads: 7
Neal or anyone else I would like to see the Zone Text colored by the currents zones PvP Status so I've been looking at other addons and I've got it able to switch the color just not auto i have to /rl to get the correct color.

Maybe one of you can see what i forgot.

here is the code:
Code:
    -- mouseover zone text
 
local ColorizePVPType = function(self)
	local pvpType = GetZonePVPInfo()
	if pvpType == "sanctuary" then
		return {r = 0.41, g = 0.8, b = 0.94}
	elseif pvpType == "friendly" then
		return {r = 0.1, g = 1.0, b = 0.1}
	elseif pvpType == "arena" or pvpType == "hostile" then
		return {r = 1.0, g = 0.1, b = 0.1}
	elseif pvpType == "contested" then
		return {r = 1.0, g = 0.7, b = 0.0}
	else
		return NORMAL_FONT_COLOR
	end
	 
end

local zoneColor = ColorizePVPType()

local MainZone = Minimap:CreateFontString(nil, 'OVERLAY')
MainZone:SetParent(Minimap)
MainZone:SetFont('Fonts\\ARIALN.ttf', 16, 'THINOUTLINE')
MainZone:SetPoint('TOP', Minimap, 0, -22)
MainZone:SetTextColor(0.84, 0.75, 0.65)
MainZone:SetAlpha(0)
MainZone:SetSize(130, 15)

local SubZone = Minimap:CreateFontString(nil, 'OVERLAY')
SubZone:SetParent(Minimap)
SubZone:SetFont('Fonts\\ARIALN.ttf', 14, 'THINOUTLINE')
SubZone:SetPoint('TOP', MainZone, 'BOTTOM', 0, -5)
SubZone:SetTextColor(zoneColor.r, zoneColor.g, zoneColor.b)
SubZone:SetAlpha(0)
SubZone:SetSize(130, 12)

	
Minimap:HookScript('OnEnter', function()

        -- disable the mouseover if the shift key is pressed, in cases we want to make a ping and the text is annoying
        
    if (nMinimap.showMouseoverZoneText and SubZone and not IsShiftKeyDown()) then
        SubZone:SetText(GetSubZoneText())
        securecall('UIFrameFadeIn', SubZone, 0.235, SubZone:GetAlpha(), nMinimap.alphaMouseoverZoneText)

        MainZone:SetText(GetRealZoneText())
        securecall('UIFrameFadeIn', MainZone, 0.235, MainZone:GetAlpha(), nMinimap.alphaMouseoverZoneText)
   end
end)

Minimap:HookScript('OnLeave', function()
    if (nMinimap.showMouseoverZoneText and SubZone) then
        securecall('UIFrameFadeOut', SubZone, 0.235, SubZone:GetAlpha(), 0)
        securecall('UIFrameFadeOut', MainZone, 0.235, MainZone:GetAlpha(), 0)
    end
end)
Thanks

Coke
Last edited by cokedrivers : 06-06-11 at 12:54 PM.
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 01:47 PM  
ballagarba
A Fallenroot Satyr
 
ballagarba's Avatar

Forum posts: 22
File comments: 349
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by cokedrivers
Neal or anyone else I would like to see the Zone Text colored by the currents zones PvP Status so I've been looking at other addons and I've got it able to switch the color just not auto i have to /rl to get the correct color.

Maybe one of you can see what i forgot.

here is the code:
Code:
    -- mouseover zone text
 
local ColorizePVPType = function(self)
	local pvpType = GetZonePVPInfo()
	if pvpType == "sanctuary" then
		return {r = 0.41, g = 0.8, b = 0.94}
	elseif pvpType == "friendly" then
		return {r = 0.1, g = 1.0, b = 0.1}
	elseif pvpType == "arena" or pvpType == "hostile" then
		return {r = 1.0, g = 0.1, b = 0.1}
	elseif pvpType == "contested" then
		return {r = 1.0, g = 0.7, b = 0.0}
	else
		return NORMAL_FONT_COLOR
	end
	 
end

local zoneColor = ColorizePVPType()

local MainZone = Minimap:CreateFontString(nil, 'OVERLAY')
MainZone:SetParent(Minimap)
MainZone:SetFont('Fonts\\ARIALN.ttf', 16, 'THINOUTLINE')
MainZone:SetPoint('TOP', Minimap, 0, -22)
MainZone:SetTextColor(0.84, 0.75, 0.65)
MainZone:SetAlpha(0)
MainZone:SetSize(130, 15)

local SubZone = Minimap:CreateFontString(nil, 'OVERLAY')
SubZone:SetParent(Minimap)
SubZone:SetFont('Fonts\\ARIALN.ttf', 14, 'THINOUTLINE')
SubZone:SetPoint('TOP', MainZone, 'BOTTOM', 0, -5)
SubZone:SetTextColor(zoneColor.r, zoneColor.g, zoneColor.b)
SubZone:SetAlpha(0)
SubZone:SetSize(130, 12)

	
Minimap:HookScript('OnEnter', function()

        -- disable the mouseover if the shift key is pressed, in cases we want to make a ping and the text is annoying
        
    if (nMinimap.showMouseoverZoneText and SubZone and not IsShiftKeyDown()) then
        SubZone:SetText(GetSubZoneText())
        securecall('UIFrameFadeIn', SubZone, 0.235, SubZone:GetAlpha(), nMinimap.alphaMouseoverZoneText)

        MainZone:SetText(GetRealZoneText())
        securecall('UIFrameFadeIn', MainZone, 0.235, MainZone:GetAlpha(), nMinimap.alphaMouseoverZoneText)
   end
end)

Minimap:HookScript('OnLeave', function()
    if (nMinimap.showMouseoverZoneText and SubZone) then
        securecall('UIFrameFadeOut', SubZone, 0.235, SubZone:GetAlpha(), 0)
        securecall('UIFrameFadeOut', MainZone, 0.235, MainZone:GetAlpha(), 0)
    end
end)
Thanks

Coke
Well you would have to set the color in the OnEnter HookScript so that it updates to the current value. Now you're just setting it to whatever color the zone has when you enter the game for the first time, and never update it.
ballagarba is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 03:42 PM  
cokedrivers
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 212
File comments: 174
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by ballagarba
Well you would have to set the color in the OnEnter HookScript so that it updates to the current value. Now you're just setting it to whatever color the zone has when you enter the game for the first time, and never update it.
I think i have it now, seems to be working still need to test Free-For-All area and waiting for que for dungeon but wintergrasp, sancuary and normal zone already tested.

Thanks ballagarba

oh yea here is the code:
Code:
    -- mouseover zone text
 
local MainZone = Minimap:CreateFontString(nil, 'OVERLAY')
MainZone:SetParent(Minimap)
MainZone:SetFont('Fonts\\ARIALN.ttf', 16, 'THINOUTLINE')
MainZone:SetPoint('TOP', Minimap, 0, -22)
MainZone:SetAlpha(0)
MainZone:SetSize(130, 15)

local SubZone = Minimap:CreateFontString(nil, 'OVERLAY')
SubZone:SetParent(Minimap)
SubZone:SetFont('Fonts\\ARIALN.ttf', 14, 'THINOUTLINE')
SubZone:SetPoint('TOP', MainZone, 'BOTTOM', 0, -5)
SubZone:SetAlpha(0)
SubZone:SetSize(130, 12)

	
Minimap:HookScript('OnEnter', function()
	
	local function ColorizePVPType(self)
		local pvpType, isFFA = GetZonePVPInfo()
		if pvpType == 'sanctuary' then
			return {r = 0.41, g = 0.8, b = 0.94}
		elseif pvpType == 'friendly' then
			return {r = 0.1, g = 1.0, b = 0.1}
		elseif pvpType == 'arena' or pvpType == 'hostile' or pvpType == 'combat' then
			return {r = 1.0, g = 0.1, b = 0.1}
		elseif pvpType == 'contested' then
			return {r = 1.0, g = 0.7, b = 0.0}
		elseif isFFA then
			return {r = 1.0, g = 0.9, b = 0.5}			
		elseif pvpType == nil then
			return {r = 1, g = 1, b = 1}
		end
		 
	end
	
	local zoneColor = ColorizePVPType(pvpType)
	
        -- disable the mouseover if the shift key is pressed, in cases we want to make a ping and the text is annoying
        
    if (nMinimap.showMouseoverZoneText and SubZone and not IsShiftKeyDown()) then
        SubZone:SetText(GetSubZoneText())
		SubZone:SetTextColor(1, 1, 1)
        securecall('UIFrameFadeIn', SubZone, 0.235, SubZone:GetAlpha(), nMinimap.alphaMouseoverZoneText)

        MainZone:SetText(GetRealZoneText())
		MainZone:SetTextColor(zoneColor.r, zoneColor.g, zoneColor.b)
        securecall('UIFrameFadeIn', MainZone, 0.235, MainZone:GetAlpha(), nMinimap.alphaMouseoverZoneText)
   end
end)

Minimap:HookScript('OnLeave', function()
    if (nMinimap.showMouseoverZoneText and SubZone) then
        securecall('UIFrameFadeOut', SubZone, 0.235, SubZone:GetAlpha(), 0)
        securecall('UIFrameFadeOut', MainZone, 0.235, MainZone:GetAlpha(), 0)
    end
end)
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-11, 04:32 PM  
cokedrivers
A Cobalt Mageweaver
 
cokedrivers's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 212
File comments: 174
Uploads: 7
Originally posted by ballagarba
Well you didn't have to move the entire ColorizePVPType function declation into the hookscript. In fact, it's probably better not to. Just move the function call there, i.e. local zoneColor = ColorizePVPType(pvpType).
ok done.

Again thanks for the help with this.
cokedrivers is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: