Video of my UI in a full out 25 man raid setting :
In 1080HD or Original Size, you should get a very good idea of how my UI looks in a raid. Also note that some small things have been changed since I released the video. (Mainly the chatbox)
Do not be fooled by the large size of the interface folder as a large portion of it is taken up by extra textures / fonts / borders / etc.
A few things to note in my UI :
- There are a total of 3 hidden bars for extra abilities / mounts / etc. You can simply figure out where they are / what you want to do with them by going into Dominos configs.
- The pet bar is also hidden. To config this as well, simply look into Dominos configs.
- The kgPanel artwork for the grid has been set to ONLY show in raid groups. This is so you do not have to see that giant box that hovers over the grid when grid is not present.
How to install :
- Back up your current Fonts / Interface / WTF folder and extract mine.
- Rename the applicable folders inside the WTF folder.
- Start WoW and log in!
*Do NOT enable all addons. Some have been disabled on purpose such as Prat High CPU mods, ACB Mirror, Bagnon forever, Dominos cast, etc. (Make sure these are disabled)
At this point, you need to load the profiles for the addons.
Some may already be loaded but others will not be.
For all addons you should load the profile "Namkung", with the exception of grid.
For grid :
/grid -> profiles -> load "Healing"
If you are unsure what the name of the addon is to load the correct profile, simply look below at the list of addons and go into config for each one.
My current setup for the addon TellMeWhen has been set to show certain Warlock buffs (Improved Soul Fire) and various trinket procs. If you are not a Warlock, simply don't use the mod or set it up yourself with the buffs you wish to keep track of.
List of addons :
- AzCastBar - castbar
- Bagnon - bagmod
- BigWigs BossMods
- Dominos - actionbar
- Doom CooldownPulse - pulses when abilities come off CD in the middle of your screen
- Grid - raidframes
- MikScrollingBattleText - combat text
- pError - hides error messages
- PitBull4 - unitframes
- Prat - chatmod
- rBuffFrameStyler - replaces blizzard default buff / debuff frames
- SharedMedia - additional fonts, textures, etc.
- sThreatMeter2 - threat meter
- SLDataText - displays guild / friends / fps / memory usage / etc.
- TidyPlates - nameplates
- TipTac - tooltip
Use the comment section or feel free to contact me directly in game (U.S. Mal'Ganis) or send me a PM on wowinterface!