Download
(275 Kb)
Download
Updated: 09-26-09 08:37 AM
Patch for:
Tidy Plates.
Pictures
File Info
Updated:09-26-09 08:37 AM
Created:07-06-09 08:43 PM
Downloads:11,247
Favorites:54
MD5:
Tidy Plates: Knurl Theme (With PVP Class Icons)  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 5.2
by: danltiger [More]
This theme is meant for some old version of Tidy Plates. (5-ish?) I'll be keeping it available for the time-being, but I have no plans to update it for the current version of Tidy Plates.
Release 3: Cast Icon should show properly, now.
Archived Files (5)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
5.0.1
220kB
danltiger
08-04-09 05:35 PM
5
220kB
danltiger
08-01-09 10:34 PM
3
221kB
danltiger
07-23-09 06:36 AM
2
221kB
danltiger
07-09-09 07:11 AM
1
221kB
danltiger
07-06-09 08:43 PM


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 07-07-09, 03:40 AM  
Fragezeichenmensch
A Kobold Labourer
 
Fragezeichenmensch's Avatar

Forum posts: 1
File comments: 10
Uploads: 0
re

Uhm.. Looks promising, but I don't know where to put the files that it will work -_-
Fragezeichenmensch is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-09, 05:49 AM  
danltiger
A Murloc Raider
 
danltiger's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 1497
Uploads: 21
Re: re

No special procedures are required; Just decompress the 'TidyPlatesKnurl' folder to your addons folder.

Originally posted by Fragezeichenmensch
Uhm.. Looks promising, but I don't know where to put the files that it will work -_-
danltiger is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-09, 12:35 AM  
autobot
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 32
Uploads: 0
Like this one but i noticed that the black bar to the right (one says if there elite and there lvl) seems to be over lapping the red health bar. So when i think they dont have any more HP cause there is no more red bar they still have some more HP being hidden by the lvl/elite bar. If that make sense, id say try it and get a mob to low HP and you will see what i mean.
autobot is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-09, 05:07 AM  
troguspompeius
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 24
Uploads: 0
Very nice layout, but an option to scale the tooltip would be much appreciated.
Last edited by troguspompeius : 07-08-09 at 05:32 AM.
troguspompeius is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-09, 05:39 AM  
danltiger
A Murloc Raider
 
danltiger's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 1497
Uploads: 21
I'll check that out, thanks!

Originally posted by autobot
Like this one but i noticed that the black bar to the right (one says if there elite and there lvl) seems to be over lapping the red health bar. So when i think they dont have any more HP cause there is no more red bar they still have some more HP being hidden by the lvl/elite bar. If that make sense, id say try it and get a mob to low HP and you will see what i mean.
danltiger is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-09, 05:45 AM  
danltiger
A Murloc Raider
 
danltiger's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 1497
Uploads: 21
Scale the tooltip? Do you mean, "scale the nameplate?"

If the latter; It's not all that much trouble to edit the theme file, and change the scale of each element. If you're looking for a slider or something, that would have to be implemented in the base addon, since this is just a theme/layout.


Originally posted by troguspompeius
Very nice layout, but an option to scale the tooltip would be much appreciated.
danltiger is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-09, 08:26 PM  
oddtoddy
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 4
File comments: 146
Uploads: 0
Best theme for Tidy Plates in my opinion!
oddtoddy is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-09, 12:59 AM  
borgi
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 10
Uploads: 0
As a Tank, TidyPlates looks very promising and this skin is in my opinion the best.
But what I miss is an indicator for the current target. Besides that it is great! Good job!
borgi is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-09, 07:10 AM  
danltiger
A Murloc Raider
 
danltiger's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 1497
Uploads: 21
The client fades the non-targets to 50%ish, keeping the current target's nameplate at 100% opacity. But you mean something more, right? Like an arrow or something?

Originally posted by borgi
As a Tank, TidyPlates looks very promising and this skin is in my opinion the best.
But what I miss is an indicator for the current target. Besides that it is great! Good job!
danltiger is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-09, 01:34 PM  
duhwhat
A Cyclonian

Forum posts: 40
File comments: 220
Uploads: 0
I'd like to lift the numeric health display from knurl and put it into tidy plates wide. How should I go about doing this?
duhwhat is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-09, 06:14 AM  
danltiger
A Murloc Raider
 
danltiger's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 1497
Uploads: 21
Pop open the skin.lua file for the Wide theme..

Somewhere in that file, paste the following:

Code:
function NAMEPLATE_SPECIALTEXT_DELEGATE(unit)
	return unit.health.." / "..unit.healthmax
end
Then, paste the following lines amongst the other categories:

Code:
config.specialText = {
	typeface =					path.."\\Calibri.ttf",
	size = 9,
	width = 62,
	height = 9,
	x = 0,
	y = 1,
	align = "BOTTOM",
	anchor = "LEFT",
	vertical = "TOP",
	shadow = true,
}
And, last, scroll down to "config.options = {" and place this line with the rest of the items:

Code:
showSpecialText = true,
That'll put it up on the nameplate, but you'll have to tweak its size and location. ;-)

Originally posted by duhwhat
I'd like to lift the numeric health display from knurl and put it into tidy plates wide. How should I go about doing this?
danltiger is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-09, 03:57 AM  
Akael
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Spell Icon

Hi, this is pretty much the perfect nameplate skin, great work. The only problem is that the spell icon isn't showing up next to the casting bar - just a black box on the right hand side. I don't know anything at all about modding but I looked at the lua file of this skin and the 'simple' skin (the spell icon works in that, and other, skins btw) and did some trial and error editing with sizes etc.

The only thing that made a difference was when I took out the anchor = "CENTER" line and I could see some of the icon poking out from under the black box. It seems that black box is positioned to cover the spell icon. I think it may have something to do with Empty.tga in Tidyplates style folder but I can't get my head around it. Is there any way I can correct this?

Thanks!
Akael is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-09, 06:34 AM  
danltiger
A Murloc Raider
 
danltiger's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 9
File comments: 1497
Uploads: 21
Re: Spell Icon

Ah ha! I'd made some changes to how things were layered (in Tidy Plates), and I thought I'd kept everything backwards compatible. Ooops. I'll post up a fix to Knurl in a few minutes.

Originally posted by Akael
Hi, this is pretty much the perfect nameplate skin, great work. The only problem is that the spell icon isn't showing up next to the casting bar - just a black box on the right hand side. I don't know anything at all about modding but I looked at the lua file of this skin and the 'simple' skin (the spell icon works in that, and other, skins btw) and did some trial and error editing with sizes etc.

The only thing that made a difference was when I took out the anchor = "CENTER" line and I could see some of the icon poking out from under the black box. It seems that black box is positioned to cover the spell icon. I think it may have something to do with Empty.tga in Tidyplates style folder but I can't get my head around it. Is there any way I can correct this?

Thanks!
danltiger is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-09, 10:09 AM  
Akael
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 3
Uploads: 0
Excellent, this is now the perfect nameplate addon.
Akael is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-09, 05:43 AM  
Ganglia
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 4
Uploads: 0
I love this addon.

Can anybody help to add an "%"-show for Life ?
Im not realy good in lua programing

Thnx much
Ganglia is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump: