- Added DK Rune display. There's a boolean at the top of the layout file to disable this if you prefer a third party rune addon.
- Added pet health. Let me know if I missed anything crucial on the display, because right now it's only health. I will be keeping unnecessary information to the bare minimum but if you have a decent argument as to why X should be shown on the frame, I'm willing to listen.
credit where it's due~
The code is mostly mine but I've borrowed ideas from a number of sources:
- Debuff desaturation and combo point updates from p3lim.
- Smooth colors, reputation colors from oUF_Hypocrisy. General layout is inspired by oUF_Hypocrisy as well, with a large amount of evolution over the past few month.
- Power bar inspired by Duke's outline texture.
This has been a personal layout that I've exclusively used on a rogue up until now. I don't have any pet frames or party frames spawned in the layout, nor do I have death knight runes. I'm not opposed to adding these at some point but this will remain mostly aimed at efficient rogue play.
I will not be adding raid frames at any point. There are a number of adequate oUF raid layouts as well as non-oUF raid frames.
You may edit this layout to your liking but please keep questions about editing the layout out of the comments area. The UI & Macros forum as well as the oUF layout thread on WoWI forums can answer your questions.
- Added oUF_Swing & oUF_CombatFeedback support.
- Added druid mana.
- Changed pet frame visuals. Added happiness indicator.
- Moved some elements (tot)
- Hid some elements on the target frame. Mouseover the health bar to show extra information.
- Moved tags to their own file, and changed their name to be less ambiguous so it plays well with other layouts.
- Fixed an outstanding bug that occurred when your vehicle died.
- Changed a lot of code. Probably a bunch of stuff I've forgotten. Download it and check!
July 15 '09
- Added DK Rune display.
- Added Pet Frame.