|Go to Page...|
Single text line showing current time, estimated time for next level up, level completion in % and remaining exp of level. Option for also showing experience gain per min.
example: 21:15 | 23:27 | 76% | 14k | 438
now time | estimated time for level up | exp % of level | remaining exp of level | exp gain per min
The estimated time for level up, is calculated from your average experience gain per min for the last hour. If the estimate is more than 24 hours ahead, the estimated time will show "--:--".
Any exp gain is taken into calculation. First estimate is shown after a couple of exp gains.
The text line can be moved around screen by click, hold and drag.
* Options - set preference by editing the top rows in ExpClock.lua
- true= 24 hour display (14:37) / false= 12 hour display (2:37pm)
- true= Takes time from local OS / false= Takes time from Game server
- true= Will enable the aditional showing of exp gain per min
- text to be used for 12 hour time display am
- text to be used for 12 hour time display pm
- text to be used for exp in thousands. Empty '' will show full exp values
* Credits go to author of XPRate - Danboo. His initial idea is the base for ExpClock.