Quip is a useful addon if you're using several different sets of equipment, either by using the built in equipment manager
or using an addon such as ClosetGnome or ItemRack.
(Outfitter has this feature built in already.)
When showing the tooltip for an item that you have in one of your sets, Quip will show the sets name in the tooltip.
Each set will get its own color to easier distinguish it.
You can override colors by explicitly setting the color for the set in overrides.lua.
The examples there should be enough to get you started.
* Uses LibTipHooker to avoid conflicts with RatingBuster
* Updated for patch 3.2
* Simplified the Api
* Added automatic hooking of tooltips
* Reduced processor usage (only scan inventories when necessary)
* Automatic coloring of outfit names in tooltips.
* Added localization.
* Added support for overriding colors for outfits, modify overrides.lua to support your own needs.