|Go to Page...|
If you enjoy using VuhDo please consider a small donation.
Warlords of Draenor alpha versions can be found on the curseforge page.
Here's the ultimate setup walkthrough (Thank you, Zohar):
Collection of guides and tutorials (Thank you, Zohar):
Make sure to visit VuhDo video tutorial on youtube (Thank you Bellamie!):
Advanced features: Unboxing and cluster scanner (Thank you Joseph/Apristine)
Video guide: (Thank you, Eressea!):
What is VuhDo?
VuhDo is a raid frames addon focusing on a healer's needs. It offers a wide variety of
customization options for your individual informational needs and comes with a lot of
advanced features while providing maximum reponsiveness.
VuhDo has built in click-to-cast and mouseover key-casting capabilities and allows for
an almost unlimited number of click and key combinations.
- Up to 10 independent heal panels
- Drag'n' drop raid setup configuration
- Raid setup by group, class or role and any combinations
- Additional groups for Pets, Main Tanks, Private Tanks etc. possible
- You can track raid debuffs, dispellable debuffs, all your HoTs and much more
- Cluster scanner and AoE advice will help you finding the best targets for
your group healing spells
- Indication, distance and direction arrow for players out of range
- Bouquets for all individual details configuration of any statusbar and icon
- BuffWatch panel to keep track of your buffs and for rebuffing
- Profiles for storing different setups and sharing them with your friends
- Automatic trinket/instant firing, switching heals to vehicles, battle rez
- Integrated combat log parser for shield display and maximum responsiveness
- Talent tree inspection for better role estimation
- Internal data model sanity checking for maximum reliability
- Raid targets and hostile units click-to-cast for nuke spells
- CTRA / ORA
- libSharedMedia (Fonts, Textures, Borders, Sounds)
- Clique (optional)
- Masque / libButtonFacade (partial)
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.