Minion Beta! - Help us test our new AddOn updater. Get it now!
Download
(24 MB)
Download
Updated: 09-25-12 12:34 AM
Pictures
File Info
Updated:09-25-12 12:34 AM
Created:07-31-09 05:37 AM
Downloads:68,218
Favorites:132
MD5:

The Ultimate Shaman UI 5.0.5 - 1920 x 1080 [16:9-WIDE]  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)

Version: v5.0.5
by: suicidalkatt [More]




--[[TUSUI v5.0.5 Installation]]--

Welcome to TUSUI! This UI has quite a few addons you may not be familiar with. It is suggested you look at all addon options in case you don't understand what they do or how they work.

To begin the installation of this UI you should back up your current UI and prepare your wow folder to install the UI properly.

**Step 1: Begin by backing up your UI. Create a Backup folder in your wow directy and copy your 'WTF' and 'Interface' folders into your backup folder.

**Step 2: Delete all your current addons from your 'Interface\AddOns\' folder. This is to avoid any addon conflicts.

**Step 3: Open the 'WTF' folder included in this download and rename the according folders inside to match the folders in your current WoW's 'WTF' folder.
You should see 3 folders:
A. YOUR ACCOUNT NAME (not your bnet email)
B. YOUR REALM NAME
C. YOUR CHARACTER NAME

**Step 4: Once your folders have been renamed, copy them directly to your WoW folder and 'Copy and Replace' any files prompted (all in most cases).

**Step 5: Open your WoW, and enable all addons for the character you are currently installing for.

**Step 6: On log in you'll be prompted, after the TUSUI Logo has disappeared from the screen, to 'Install' or 'Ignore'. Clicking the 'Install' button will set the UI up for the character you have set the files up for.
Should for some reason this prompt disappears or you click 'Ignore' and you have not installed the UI, you may use the slash command '/tusui install'.
Your UI should reload and you'll be prompted with additional help info and a confirmation that the UI has been installed correctly.

**Step 7: ...

**Step 8: Enjoy TUSUI v5.0.5



Optional Files (3)
File Name
Version
Size
Author
Date
Type
v5.001
161kB
08-28-12 04:17 AM
Addon
v4.202
6MB
09-18-11 05:14 AM
Addon
v4.0-b
9MB
11-21-10 06:09 PM
Addon


Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 11-13-09, 02:02 PM  
nao411
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
ahh..okay that is what it is im still using the monitor that came with my system so i sure that is why.. thanks for the quick reply
nao411 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-09, 07:52 PM  
harris92xx
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 19
Uploads: 0
Hey, for some reason when i went to change out my Satrinbufframes.lua for yours, it became buggy and it didnt work.

Now when i went to switch back to mine, it looks different, and its kinda wierd. What could be the issue here? Is there anyway you could send me your satrina buffframe.lua that you currently have now? (not the one from the site here) just to see if that works for me?

anyways, thanks.
harris92xx is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-09, 08:01 PM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 317
File comments: 1411
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by harris92xx
Hey, for some reason when i went to change out my Satrinbufframes.lua for yours, it became buggy and it didnt work.

Now when i went to switch back to mine, it looks different, and its kinda wierd. What could be the issue here? Is there anyway you could send me your satrina buffframe.lua that you currently have now? (not the one from the site here) just to see if that works for me?

anyways, thanks.
Idk maybe you're using a different version? Which version are you using?
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-09, 07:33 AM  
nokba
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
gfx problem

Argh..i am so stupid!

RTFM

WTF MY MAP IS EXPLODED!?
No it's not... It's just squeenix being stupid. Just type /squeenix and click on reset.





hi suicidalkatt,

i have found your sutie today and watched the videos. Its amazing!
So i want to use it for me but there is a prolem with the gfx after i have installed everything.
If you have time please take a look here:




Maybe its a problem that my resolution is only 1680 x 1050? But i cant belive this because i have tryed the lcd from my wife with 1920 x 1080
Last edited by nokba : 11-16-09 at 07:43 AM.
nokba is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-09, 08:28 AM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 317
File comments: 1411
Uploads: 60
Re: gfx problem

Originally posted by nokba
Argh..i am so stupid!

RTFM

WTF MY MAP IS EXPLODED!?
No it's not... It's just squeenix being stupid. Just type /squeenix and click on reset.





hi suicidalkatt,

i have found your sutie today and watched the videos. Its amazing!
So i want to use it for me but there is a prolem with the gfx after i have installed everything.
If you have time please take a look here:




Maybe its a problem that my resolution is only 1680 x 1050? But i cant belive this because i have tryed the lcd from my wife with 1920 x 1080
Try turning off squeenix and using a different minimap addon.

Also remember you must drop your UI scaling down.
Last edited by suicidalkatt : 11-16-09 at 08:30 AM.
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-09, 07:49 PM  
harris92xx
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 19
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by suicidalkatt
Idk maybe you're using a different version? Which version are you using?
\

I'm using the same version that was in your compilation.
harris92xx is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-09, 06:20 AM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 317
File comments: 1411
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by harris92xx
\

I'm using the same version that was in your compilation.
I'm not sure what could be causing the issue. My saved variable should just add my profiles to ace profiling.

If you installed my profiles while you were in-game there may be some conflicts upon exiting / logging out.
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-09, 09:09 PM  
Grynd
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
I pretty much fell in love with your Power Auras setup as well as Grid layout. I started moving some things around to fit 1680*1050, removed a few mods, and added a few of my own. I also decided to change some textures as I'm not really a fan of wglass, and here is what I came up with:


Thank you for making such a great UI.
Grynd is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-09, 10:45 PM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 317
File comments: 1411
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by Grynd
I pretty much fell in love with your Power Auras setup as well as Grid layout. I started moving some things around to fit 1680*1050, removed a few mods, and added a few of my own. I also decided to change some textures as I'm not really a fan of wglass, and here is what I came up with:


Thank you for making such a great UI.
Wow, I REALLY like that... I might actually change my setup to something like that.
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-09, 11:08 PM  
Grynd
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
Finished color matching so everything looks like it belongs together, threw in SLDT to finish off the minimap, put the Forte CD bar where I wanted it, and truncated buff/debuff timers in sbf to clean things up a bit. I still need to throw Skada down in the bottom right corner, as well as trim some fat and cut down on the memory usage, but so far so good.
Grynd is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-09, 11:15 PM  
WarlockUSKTA
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 9
Uploads: 0
Have you had time to start working on an updated version for the expected patch?
WarlockUSKTA is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-09, 12:27 AM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 317
File comments: 1411
Uploads: 60
Originally posted by WarlockUSKTA
Have you had time to start working on an updated version for the expected patch?
I've been on PTR testing how it's handling. Most addon's that are breaking from the 3.2 versions have a beta 3.3 version available so I'm not too worried.

However I don't expect 3.3 to be happening anytime soon.
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-09, 03:07 PM  
WarlockUSKTA
A Defias Bandit

Forum posts: 2
File comments: 9
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by suicidalkatt
I've been on PTR testing how it's handling. Most addon's that are breaking from the 3.2 versions have a beta 3.3 version available so I'm not too worried.

However I don't expect 3.3 to be happening anytime soon.
I already downloaded the first part, as have many. It was approx 400mb . I'm thinking it will happen sooner than later.

Thnkx for the update tho, i'm hitting the ptr today to start testing mods and such.

-war
WarlockUSKTA is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-09, 08:57 AM  
Jakrel
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 1
Uploads: 0
Power Auras String

I have somehow (please pleas don't ask how because I have no freakin idea!) lost your power aura settings, which, by the way, were fantastic.

I would just erase and reinstall but I'm not using your UI as you have it setup, I've made some additions and alterations, so don't really want to have to set it all up again because of the power auras.

So I was wondering if you could post your power aura string for elemental so I can just paste it back in

Thanks for the great UI
Jakrel is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-09, 10:41 AM  
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard
 
suicidalkatt's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 317
File comments: 1411
Uploads: 60
Re: Power Auras String

Originally posted by Jakrel
So I was wondering if you could post your power aura string for elemental so I can just paste it back in

Thanks for the great UI
Just so you're aware and don't forget I have both the spec's enabled so just remember to turn off spec 1 or 2 for your shaman.

Check your PM's since I cant post a comment with this many characters.
suicidalkatt is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.