If you think the addon is missing important spells and buffs of 5.1, please let me know in comment section!
OhSnap is an addon that will help you to improve your PvP awareness in arenas and in battlegrounds.
It has 4 priority settings, going from high (1) to low (4):
1) Spell alerts, Huge font: Polymorphs, Cyclone, Roots..
2) Annoying buffs, Large font: Divine Shield, Ice Block, Resting..
3) Noticeable buffs, Normal font: Evocation, Lichborne..
4) Profitable debuffs, Small font: Hypothermia, Weakened Soul..
In arena the addon will show information from all hostile targets you can find. Out of arenas it will show information only from your target.
With the GUI you can configure the messages, change font size, different font style, remove icons, remove comments, add spellnames..
You can also enable test mode on go watch ie. duelers whacking each other outside of Orgrimmar.
* Removed all except the basic polymorph. This eliminates the double messages on screen.
* Added lots of new spells in, including all Symbiosis spells and pretty much all CC spells.
* Moved some spells into lower priority category, some spells aren't that dangerous after all...
* Added some Monk buffs and spells that are now tracked.
* .toc 50100
* 5.1 update
* Fixed the error at login
* Removed non-existing spells
* Added AceTimer-3.0 to remove spells from screen, this should eliminate the messages that stick on screen.
* 4.2 CLEU fix. (Thanks AcidWeb)
* .toc 40000
* Changed spells to match the new SpellID
* Added Korean localization + LibSharedMedia, thanks to freshworks
* .toc 30200
* Removed AddonLoader stuff from .toc that was causing errors
* Grammar errors fixed
* Target messageclearing disabled while in arenas
* Attempting to fix the DB error