This mod is all about improving battleground queues. Instead of some small scrollable battleground list, you get a much simpler, faster and more functional interface: a set of Colored join buttons! Single click!
... and more Queueing!
ONQ seamlessly integrates world pvp areas (Wintergrasp & Tol Barad). It also has an unique feature: "Queue for the Queue" - in plain english: join the world pvp queue whenever you want, not just 15 min before start. ONQ automatically signs you up when it becomes available!
One for each battleground, you can easily click them to queue up for the battleground / world pvp area you like, port when it's ready or just leave the active queue. If you're a party leader, it defaults to join as group. A green sparkle signals active daily quests. Extra color goodness helps you identify the status easily:
no border: join me!
orange border: waiting to join queue (rightclick: leave queue)
yellow border: in queue (rightclick: leave queue)
red border: battleground is ready, port me! (leftclick: port, rightclick: leave)
green border: currently active (leftclick: scoreboard, rightclick: leave)
Random Battlegrounds, Call to Arms, Wintergrasp and Tol Barad get bigger buttons at the left for your personal instant-join-action! Bonus: Win-Loss statistics
Call for Help
Now it's your turn: I've canceled my subscription! You can submit patches via GitHub, PM or eMail. If you want to take over this addon, go contact me - or feel free to fork it!
Battleground addon developers!
ONQ comes with my (currently unreleased) LibBattlegrounds which provides an unified and non-locale-dependent API for joining/handling battlegrounds and world pvp areas. You don't need to delve deep into Blizz' obscure battleground API - just take this lib as a basis and start focusing on the important stuff: your addon.
* fixes for patch 5.0.4
* added MoP battlegrounds
- changed layout to accommodate new BGs
- shortened War Games tab to fit in frame
- removed old war games code
- removed buggy honor bar
- removed PvPFrame-closing-hack
- patch 4.3 compatibility fix (thanks karl_w_w as usual :D)
- several bug fixes (karl_w_w)
* time until battle in wintergrasp/tol barad (karl_w_w)
* bonus inidicators (karl_w_w)
- fix: joining a battlefield after leaving should now work correctly (karl_w_w)
- fixed bug with cancelling the wait status on battlegrounds (karl_w_w)
- fixed a bug with arena queues (karl_w_w)
- fixed typo in achievement data for twin peaks/gilneas
* joining a battlefield after leaving should now work correctly (karl_w_w)
* fixed a bug with cancelling the wait status on battlegrounds (karl_w_w)
* fixed a bug with patch 4.0.6 (thanks karl_w_w!)
* prevents PVPFrame from closing when leaving a queue
* win/loss stats are back!
* cataclysm battlegrounds support
* fixed issues with live client
Version 3.0-beta (unreleased):
* rewrite for Cataclysm
* new layout and icons
* can handle world pvp areas (Wintergrasp, Tol Barad)
* queue for queue (queue for world pvp areas at any time)
- resides in its own tab
* workaround for the first login where the battleground data is invalid
* random-bg/call to arms currency bonuses now update with click on icon (that's the best I can do :/)
* AddonLoader support (loads on opening the panel)
- almost complete rewrite based on new library, in preparation
* fixed error with PVPQUEUE_ANYWHERE_UPDATE
* fixed holiday-bg-id (come on, this time!)
* and now localization works, stupid me :P
* workaround for holiday ID-swapping problem
* german localization! (thanks, Spellshaper!)
* rewrite for 3.3.3
* new layout: random & call-to-arms bg at top
* removed marks count (no use for it in 3.3.3)
- you can now provide localizations!
- fix for 3.3
* display win statistics
* wintergrasp marks and shards display
* left-click in active battleground toggles scoreboard (veselu)
- fix: holiday-indicator (veselu)
- fix: expiration time (veselu)
- fix: only group-join when party leader
- included wait and port times (thanks veselu!)
- tooltip now updates automatically
- we don't need locales anymore (thanks p3lim!)
- some code cleanup
- battleground-holiday indicators, yay!
- deDE / frFR localization complete (does it work?)
- all other locales work for old battlegrounds, I still need the names of SotA and IoC
Well, you know it. I'm developing addons in my free time and it would be most awesome if I can get a 'Thank you!' or even some money. It encourages me to maintain them further by helping me provide a constant supply of chocolate while programming!
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com