* Another attempt to fix line 211 error.
* Attempt to fix line 211 and 411 errors.
* Datamined the new spells for all classes. Level estimates are not as accurate as they were before because Blizzard changed the spells to scale with level. Still announces the classes near you tho :)
* Targeting enemies by clicking is gone. This feature required Secure buttons to be used for the names, which also causes taints when the addon tried to move the names up in combat.
* Adjusted the addon to use correct class-tables for spells instead of going through 4600+ lines of data. This dropped EnemyScanner memory use by 50%!
* Database for spells and abilities is now almost double the size of v1.8! Over 4600 spells listed makes the addon more accurate! :)
* Added mouseover tooltip for the units listed. Anyone fancy ganking fiskers?
* Clicking names out of combat targets them. You are welcome. :)
* No longer displays double names in battlegrounds.
* EnemyScanner is now disabled in Sanctuaries.
* Fixed the line 338 error.
* Modified the scanning to work with testmode / out of dalaran.
* Let's actually check if the addon is updating when we mouseover people.
* Don't add mouseovered players in the list while you are in Dalaran (unless testmode is on).
* EnemyScanner now *REALLY* catches all the hostile actions around you! (There was a bad bug).
* Player colors are now always taken from GetPlayerInfoByGUID(unit).
* Mouseovering hostile players now adds them in the list, if you have it enabled. Default is Disabled. Use '/enemyscanner addmouseover' if you want to enable it.
* Added slashcommand '/enemyscanner dbclean' that will remove old, useless data from Database.
* Added support for new api: GetPlayerInfoByGUID(unit). This will make the addon catch the classes of hostile players from every spell they cast. Level will be displayed as zero when this happens (unless greater level is already known).
* Added option to toggle a new feature "Flash" on/off. The addon will flash the edges of screen if you have empty anchor and unit is detected. ( /enemyscanner flash )
* Resets previous Database because of the new saving format.
* Data will be saved per Server now instead of all in one.
* Mouseovering hostile players will also save their info, and also updates the existing level.
* Lowlevels are cleared at logout now instead of using timer to do it.
* Hostile unit data will be kept for 7 days (default), if you don't meet them again, they are removed at logout.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com