You might have guessed it: Broker_CTracker is not really being updated. Instead, I put together Broker_DataStore which you can find on GitHub.
--------- Old Descripton ------------
CTracker is an addon with a very similar functionality to Broker_Currency, Broker_Wallet or CurrencyTracker. If you are happily using one of those, you probably don't want this
CTracker was based on CurrencyTracker. Was, because it has become so different that I feel confident to share it with you! What it does:
-- Features --
* track any currency from a character's currency tab
* any, that means more than three! (Blizzard maximum)
* show different currencies for different characters
* see all your characters' currencies on a glimpse
* enjoy a config screen with funny icons (!!), weird numbers and lots and lots of checkboxes
-- Dependencies -- (not included)
* You will need a LDB-Display, such as Fortress, DockingStation or Bagnon's display.
What you need to use this? Opposed to CurrencyTracker it doesn't keep its own database and it doesn't use default Blizzard functions. Instead, it uses Thaoky's newly created DataStore addons. If you use Altoholic you already have them installed. If not, you can grab them on Curse.
DataStore will keep your character's data conveniently available for any addon wishing to use it. You will no longer have different addons storing the same data - well, at least that's the idea
Why the addon options sometimes show up in the background, I can only guess...
-- Disclamer --
I don't promise anything about updates, features and all that responsible stuff, but possible additions/features include ...
* a prettier tooltip
* some kind of reasonable sorting
* tweaks with the config screen
3.3v2 Added class coloring to tooltip, renamed addon from "CTracker" to "Broker_CTracker" (as it is only a LDB plugin) Either rename your saved variables file (in the WTF folder, named CTracker.lua) to Broker_CTracker.lua or you recreate your settings ... sorry :( 3.3v1 Some rather cosmetic changes, TOC updated to 3.3 3.2v1 LDB text will now actually update when currencies change