oUF_Anomaly is a layout for oUF by Haste. It is required to be installed and up to date for this addon to do anything.
This addon was intended for personal use as I was looking for something lightweight and new to play with. I'll do my best to accommodate others but if it's largely out of scope of what this layout was intended for it probably won't happen.
I'll always be glad to help and answer any questions to the best of my ability and am interested in comments and criticism especially when it comes to the code as I'm still rather new to Lua and oUF.
For the time being there are only a few features outside of the norm.
- Player auras displayed in the top right like most common buff addons.
- Auto-collapsing buff frame for the target depending on how much space is needed.
- Name abbreviation for pets and npc target, tot, and focus. (Heroic Training Dummy becomes H. T. Dummy)
- Textured combo points.
- OmniCC like timer on focus self-casted debuffs.
- A small druid mana bar when in non mana-using forms.
Few quick notes.
There are now basic party frames but are disabled by default. To turn them on change showParty to true at the top of oUF_Anomaly.lua.
There are no raid frames. I currently use grid for them. They might be added sometime in the future.
The only frames that have auras are the target and focus. The focus frame only shows self-casted debuffs and an OmniCC like timer pops up when the time left is under a minute.
Player buffs, debuffs, and weapon enchants are shown in the top right like most player buff addons would. (oUF_WeaponEnchant required for weapon enchants)
When you enter a vehicle the player frame turns into the vehicle frame.
- Party (Disabled by default.)
- Player Auras (Displayed in a similar fashion to popular player aura addons. oUF_WeaponEnchant required for weapon enchants.)
- Player, Target, and Focus Castbars
- Swingbar (oUF_Swing required.)
- Experience Bars ((class colored) oUF_Experience required.)
> Player (Fades in on hover, bottom center of the screen.)
> Pet (If you're a Hunter, fades in on hover over pet frame, just above it.)
- Add support for more plug-ins.
- Player buff, debuff sorting.
Thanks and Credits
Thanks and props to Haste for oUF and oUF Lily. Also thanks and props to all the other layout and plug-in developers that I've learned from, including: Ammo, Caellian, Luzzifus, lyn, Obble, and p3lim.
If you run into any problems or have any questions feel free to let me know or ask.
- The time measurement abbreviation in player auras is now class colored.
- Experience bars are now gray with the text class colored due to visibility issues.
- Fixed an error in the experience bar text.
- Removed an unnecessary check on aura timers.
- Fixed an issue with '??' level mobs showing as level -1.
- Added support for oUF_CombatFeedback
- Added support for oUF_RuneBar
- Fixed an issue in the experience bar text.
- Removed an unneeded check in the name shortening tag.
- Removed an unneeded frame.
- Added basic party frames. (disabled by default)
- Added support for oUF_Experience
- Added support for oUF_MoveableFrames
- Fixed an issue with the player guild tag not updating.
- Fixed an issue with unit names not updating.
- Fixed an issue where an event was registered when it wasn't needed.
- Fixed an issue with combo points un-centering.
- Fixed an error when targeting a dead mob and it's name not showing up.