This is a very simple, single-frame support addon for Mutilate Rogues. It behaves like Feral by Night, Face Mauler and Face Melter, and others - it displays in your screen a suggestion for what should be your next move in order to optimize DPS.
This is my first addon ever so there might be a lot of bugs. I made it as a project to learn Lua from start, so be nice
The addon will only work with deep assassination-specced level 80 Rogues (you need to have Hunger for Blood) and deep Combat-specced level 80 Rogues (experimental, you need to have Killing Spree).
You can call the slash functions with /lb, /lbl, /lblood and /lunarblood. These are the slash commands:
/lb default - Resets the frame to the default position.
/lb lock and /lb unlock - Allows you to move or lock the frame.
/lb transparency '0-1' - Will change the transparency of the frame. 0 is invisible, 1 is visible. Example: /lb transparency 0.5
If you have any suggestions regarding the Addon behavior, priority list, and bug reports, do not hesitate in contacting me through my website. I'm still learning Lua and every positive piece of information to me is important.
Updated to 0.1.5b - 07/19!
-- History: --
- Updated to the new, simplified cycles that came to fruition with the changes in 3.3.x.
- Disabled Stealth and Vanish suggestions. They were causing more trouble than helping.
- Vanish now appears as an additional frame only for Mutilate Rogues. It will show when the cooldown is ready and will glow red when the addon thinks it's a good time to use.
- Fixed some major bug with the Mutilate Rotation. You should no longer have problem with the addon stuck at showing Stealth or Hunger for Blood.
- Updated to 3.2.2 (Envenom changes).
- Added a very basic Combat module. It requires you to be deep-combat specced (Killing Spree).
- Main frames can now be clicked through.
- Added some more functionality to the lock/unlock functions.
- Added a Cold Blood and a Tricks of the Trade frame.
- Added a Prediction frame to the right side. Still working to make it better.
- Fixed a bug where Garrote would not trigger Hunger for Blood correctly.
- Minor editions in the Mutilate Priority List.