MrDressup is an addon I wrote for a very specific use for myself. All it does is add checkboxes directly to the character frame for easy access to change the display of your cloak and helm.
Although there are many great addons that allow you to automate the display of cloak and helm based on specific gear sets, I still wanted to be able to quickly alter the options without having to open the Blizzard options.
Use "/mrdressup show" or "/mrdressup hide" chat commands to show or hide the checkboxes.
Use "/mrdressup left" or "/mrdressup right" chat commands to move the checkboxes to the left or right side of the character frame.
This addon should work for all locales.
- Updated TOC for WoW version 4.2
- Corrected issue on first log in of Checkboxes not showing the actual setting.
- Modified the code to avoid the weird 'fast clicking' bug that plagues the default Blizzard options Checkboxes.
- Updated for WoW version 4.0.1.
- Fixed the hit location of the checkboxes when set to 'right' to not overlap ring and boot equipment slots.
- Added commands "left" and "right" to move checkboxes to left or right side of character frame to avoid overlapping with other addons (e.g. GearScore)
- Fixed stupid little bug. Don't code late at night.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com