|Go to Page...|
1.1 Item V.S. Item comes with an auto filling socket mechanism.
1.2 RhadaTip support trinkets comparisons.
2.1 This means that the item comparison is always accurate. Limiting the scope of the comparison only to the two items themselves will produce highly inaccurate results (as a consequence of passing the hit cap, breaking a tier set bonus etc).
2.2 Thus, RhadaTip supports the hit (soft/hard) cap, the expertise hard cap, and tier set bonuses.
4.1 This is extremely useful. An item that is a small dps gain at the moment, might be a good dps gain (or a dps loss, for that matter) after having changed another item. As an example, an item drops (ie. a new pair of bracers). It is a small dps gain for you at the moment. You are only two emblems away from getting a new pair of legs. Before passing or bidding dkp, you might be interested in knowing what kind of dps gain those bracers would net to you also factoring in the new pair of leggings that you are about to get. Using RhadaTip and WoWEquip, that is possible.
4.2 This is also much more useful for the average raider than a simple BiS list. The best in slot list is actually quite useless considering that those items are only the highest dps items when you combine them all together, and less than 0.00001% of the raiders will ever get them before the next tier is released.
4.3 Easy, on the fly comparisons between your full gear set and that one of other players.
6.1 On the left handside it shows the best gem of each colour, based on your currently set scaling values.
6.2 On the right handide, it will compute for you the optimal gemming of any item, be it an item that you already own (and therefore might be already gemmed), or an item that you don't already own. It will also show what gain you will get by regemming, so that you can better evaluate if it is worth going for it.
To make the "xPS gain = n" show meaningful numbers, type /rt sv to open the input frame. Type in your scaling values. Once you have saved them with the button, they will be saved for future game sessions.
If you don't have your scaling values, use /rt pv and select the closest set of scaling values to you (based on your gear level and talents).
If you have spent your talent in a way that matches one of the RhadaTip saved templates, the scaling values will be automatically set (but I still suggest to review them).
To make the "Total gear xPS = n" show even more meaningful numbers, type /rt hc to open the input frame. Type in your desired hit percentage that you want to achieve from gear only. As an example, if your hit cap versus a boss is at 17% hit, and you plan to receive +4% hit from raid buffs or racials, you have to put 13 in this frame (mind not putting the % symbol in here too). Here you can also set a "some casting time" value used to compute trinket procs, and the default filling gems for each empty socket bonus. Once you have saved them with the button, it will be saved for future game sessions.
Where to get your correct scaling values? I'd suggest that you run your own SimulationCraft, if you really can't, you will probably be able to find them on some failjerks webside.
The following is a list of videos that I've recorded and uploaded on youtube:
- Added support to Tier10 bonuses.
- Added the ability to see the values of offspec items without the need of actually having to swap specs on the fly.
- Readded Shifting Dreadstone to the default socket fillers tab.
- Fixed Mage Tier9 pre-set scaling values.
- Fixed ruRU locale.
- All frames are now closable with the ESC key.
- The list of supported 3.3 trinkets is as follows:
1. Althor's Abacus from Gunship Armory (25 men normal)
2. Althor's Abacus Heroic from Gunship Armory (25 men heroic)
3. Deathbringer's Will from Deathbringer Saurfang (25 men normal)
4. Deathbringer's Will Heroic from Deathbringer Saurfang (25 men heroic)
5. Dislodged Foreign Object from Rotface (25 men normal)
6. Dislodged Foreign Object Heroic from Rotface (25 men heroic)
7. Ephemeral Snowflake from Marwyn (5 men heroic)
8. Herkuml War Token from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster
9. Maghia's Misguided Quill from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster
10. Muradin's Spyglass from Gunship Armory (10 men normal)
11. Muradin's Spyglass Heroic from Gunship Armory (10 men heroic)
12. Needle-Encrusted Scorpion from Devourer of Souls (5 men heroic)
13. Nevermelting Ice Crystal from Nevermelting Ice Crystal (5 men heroic)
14. Purified Lunar Dust from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster
15. Sliver of Pure Ice from Lord Marrowgar (10 men normal)
16. Sliver of Pure Ice Heroic from Lord Marrowgar (10 men heroic)
17. Whispering Fanged Skull from Lady Deathwisper (10 men normal)
18. Whispering Fanged Skull Heroic from Lady Deathwisper (10 men heroic)
Quite a few. You can access the complete list of available options by typing /rt in game. In here, I'll only spend a couple words on the following:
/rt sv -> Opens up the scaling values' input frame.
/rt hc -> Opens up the frame with useful functionalities like the hit cap, the average casting time, the auto filling gems, turn on/off the WoWEquip support etc.
/rt ogear -> Opens up the Gear Optimizer frame.
/rt og -> Opens up the Gem Optimizer frame.
/rt pv -> Opens up the frame containing pre-set values for different specs and gear levels.
/rt import (...) -> Imports the scaling values using the string returned by SimulationCraft.
- If the item diplayed in your tooltip has an empty socket slot, and you haven't picked up a default filling gem for that socket colour, the mod assumes that it is filled with a 19 spellpower fictitious gem. This gem will not count toward activating the socketbonus.
- The hit cap is only taken into account when computing the "total gear dps = n" line, it is not taken into account when computing the "dps gain = n", as the scope of this latter line is local to the two compared items only.
- Enchantments and prismatic sockets are ignored and in no way contribute to the xPS gains.
- Trinkets like Illustration of the Dragon Soul are modeled as static gains. Keeping the stacks up is generally possible, and most classes can even stack the charges up before pulling.
- The tooltip will read "DPS gain" if you have 81 or more hit rating, otherwise it will read "HPS gain". This is just the tooltip wording, so if you are leveling up a dk and have less than 80 hit rating, don't be scared, you are still seeing dps values.
- The Avg Casting Time field in /rt hc is TIMEPERIOD (say 60 seconds) / NUMBER OF CASTS (that can proc trinkets).
- Clicking a pre-set value button will only save scaling values, you will still have to configure the /rt hc frame for accurate values.
- There are always two available slash commands for RhadaTip. One is /RhadaTip, the other is either /rt or /rtip, based on whether you have RaidTracker loaded or not.
The addon is incompatible with the Black Temple necklace. If you have any issue with anything that isn't the Black Temple necklace, please report it here and I'll come back at you as soon as possible. Remember that if you aren't playing on an enUS client locale you must specify it when reporting the issue.
It was developed with warlocks in mind, but it should work out fine for every dps and healing class.
The mod is fully compatible (and the usege of the following mods is strongly recommended) with WoWEquip, EquipCompare, AtlasLoot, Auc-Searcher-RhadaTip and tekKompare.
This mod has xPS in its mind. RatingBuster is used to convert ratings into percentages, and to obtain a breakdown of the sum of all the stats on the tooltipped item. In no way it delivers actual xPS informations. Thus, none of the key features of RhadaTip listed in these f.a.q. is present in RatingBuster.
Taken from the answers to the question "What does RhadaTip do" at the beginning of this f.a.q., the following RhadaTip features aren't found (or are radically different) in Pawn:
- Tank support ?
- Remaining localizations.
- More 3.3 trinkets and Tier10 pre-set scales.
- Test the localizations.
- Help me with pre-saved scaling values, especially for the healing classes/specs.
- Help me with a couple trinket models.
- Play with the non-casters values and gems around to help me discover any remaining issue.
There are currently no known compatibility issues.
I'd like to thank:
Gotai of <Order of the Turtle>, The Sha'tar EU, for his support and patience in helping me overcome some difficulties.
Dedmonwakeen of <Wicked Legion>, Llane US, for helping me solve the melee weapon issue.
Mephaïste of <Les Larmes de Mathystra>, Throk'Feroth EU, for making the frFR locale a reality.
Nightdragon (forum user), for helping me fix the deDE localization.
Xinhuan, for making the interaction between RhadaTip and WoWEquip possible.
StingerSoft, for localizing the mod in Russian.
Troffel of <Ein Herz für Hühnchen>, Der Rat von Dalaran EU, for helping me to optimize the Gear Optimization tool.
Barfolomeu and Vhaarr for the incredible help in optimizing the performances of the code.
Levva for the softcap changes.
A very VERY special honorable mention to the user Shawn A. for having been the very first, and only, RhadaTip donation supporter!
- The Gem Optimizer has been upgraded. Before version 3.0.2, the Optimizer would only take into consideration the gems that don't have any stat with a soft/hard cap (hit, expertise). Following the introduction of the expertise hard cap and the changes to the hit cap, I felt the need to eliminate this limitation. The new Gem Optimizer has a checkbox that, if clicked, will fire an exaustive lookup for the best possible way of gemming an item, including all the hit and expertise gems currently supported.
- The gear optimizer will now always properly factor in the 4 part tier bonuses.
- The list of supported 3.3 trinkets is as follows:1. Needle-Encrusted Scorpion from Devourer of Souls (5 men heroic)
2. Ephemeral Snowflake from Marwyn (5 men heroic)
3. Muradin's Spyglass from Gunship Armory (10 men normal)
4. Herkuml War Token from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster
5. Maghia's Misguided Quill from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster
6. Purified Lunar Dust from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster
7. Nevermelting Ice Crystal from Nevermelting Ice Crystal (5 men heroic)
8. Althor's Abacus from Gunship Armory (25 men normal)
9. Deathbringer's Will from Deathbringer Saurfang (25 men normal)
10. Heroic Deathbringer's Will from Deathbringer Saurfang (25 men heroic)
11. Heroic Muradin's Spyglass from Gunship Armory (10 men heroic)
12. Whispering Fanged Skull from Lady Deathwisper (10 men normal)
13. Sliver of Pure Ice from Lord Marrowgar (10 men normal)
- The hit cap mechanism has been completely rethough, to accomodate for the need of a softcap.. Now, the user will find two hit scaling values input boxes in /rt sv, one for the pre-cap and one for the post-cap values. Entering 0 in the post cap input box will make the hit cap an hard cap, just like it was pre release 3.0.1. Entering a non-zero value will properly simulate an hit soft cap instead.
- SimulationCraft support.The upcoming version of simulationcraft will provide the user with a line similar to this:
( RhadaTip: "Warlock_T9_03_13_55": HitRating=3.94, SpellDamage=1.58, HasteRating=1.03, Spirit=1.11, CritRating=1.02, Intellect=0.37 )
The user can then do a /rt inport ( RhadaTip: "Warlock_T9_03_13_55": HitRating=3.94, SpellDamage=1.58,HasteRating=1.03, Spirit=1.11, CritRating=1.02, Intellect=0.37 ) to load the scaling values faster and easier than before.
- The gear optimizer will now always properly factor in 4ptier bonuses.
- Updated locales.
- Added support to tekKompare.
- Fixed the proc chance of Egg of Mortal Essence.
- Updated toc for 3.3.
- Added the following 3.3 trinkets:Needle-Encrusted Scorpion from Devourer of Souls (5 men heroic).
Ephemeral Snowflake from Marwyn (5 men heroic).
Muradin's Spyglass from Gunship Armory (10 men normal).
Herkuml War Token from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster.
Maghia's Misguided Quill from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster.
Purified Lunar Dust from Emblem of Frost Quartermaster.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.