|Go to Page...|
Kguku UI v1.0 - 1680x1050
Kguku <Agony> of Ysera (US Realms)
This UI came about because I got a new PC and decided that I needed a new UI to go with it!
Almost all of these mods can be updated via the curse client (might be 1 or 2 that cannot)
If you have any questions, requests or ideas to tweak it / make this UI better feel free to contact me.
**** INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK ****
Make sure you backup the following directories before you proceed:
/Wow Install Directory/Interface
/WoW Install Directory/WTF
1) Delete your Interface and WTF Folders
2) Unrar Kguku UI v1.0.rar in your /Wow Install Direcotry/ (Extract here feature in WinRAR)
3) Go in to the WTF Directory and do the following steps:
- go to the Account directory
- rename the directory ACCOUNTNAME to your accounts name
- go to in to the ACCOUNTNAME directory
- rename the directory Servername to the name of your server you play on
- go in to the Servername directory
- rename the directory Charactername to the name of the character that you play
4) Load WoW (you might find some graphic or sound settings are different than what you had in regards to quality)
5) Ensure load out of date addons is enabled
6) Log in your character
7) Once loaded type /reflux switch kguku
8) Enjoy your UI!
For those of you who want to have a profile setup as your character before using the settings for "kguku" and allow you to modify your settings but still have access to the default UI you can do the following upon logging in
/reflux create yourcharactername
/reflux copy kguku
That should then give you a profile based off the character name you just specified.
- first release available for people to try
- certain mods not listed might be included in the file since I'm lazy and didn't weed everything out that I no longer use
- auctioneer data from my server might be in there
- not all graphics are spot on 100% in place, I did not use a graph to line things up, it was all eyeballed
- not all bars are setup for every possible configuration, so you will find things out of place, as time goes on I will adjust things and upload newer versions with changes that I do, this will also include style changes etc etc.
CNF (Chuck Norris Facts yo!)
Deadly Boss Mods