FCNC will color the nameplates of mobs in the Faction Champions encounter in Trial of the Crusader.
NOTE: This offers no other aesthetic changes to the nameplates. The nameplates in the image are a personal mod I use. All this addon does is add the class colors.
Long list of caveats:
- Due to the way that the addon works (by mob name) it may not work on non-enUS localizations. If the mob names on your localization differ from the enUS names, it won't work. You can submit a list of translations and I'll add them if you want support for your locale.
- It also might not work for alliance characters doing the encounter, as I don't have an alliance character to confirm the names of the horde variety of champions. It should work fine though.
- It might not work if you use another addon that modifies the nameplates. If there's a particular problem please report explicit details including which (if any) nameplate mod you're using.
- There's an outstanding bug where the nameplates will revert back to normal color. I haven't yet found a cause or an elegant solution. It's been quite rare in my testing, but it can happen. Toggling nameplate visibility on and off again will fix it.
So yeah, it's a beta.
* Added French localization (Translation by Mang @ Curse)