* World of Warcraft > Fonts
* World of Warcraft > Interface
* World of Warcraft > WTF
2. Unzip Salvation.zip into your World of Warcraft folder
3. Open your World of Warcraft > WTF > Accounts folder and rename "ACCOUNT NAME" to your account name
4. Open your World of Warcraft > WTF > Accounts > Your Account Name and rename "SERVER NAME" to your server's name
5. Open your World of Warcraft > WTF > Accounts > Your Account Name > Server Name and rename "CHARACTER NAME" to your character's name
6. Log in
7. Upon logging in, type: /reflux switch Salvation
* Capitalization counts
STEPS TO UPDATE DEADLY BOSS MODS:
1. Update DBM normally as you would
2. Open World of Warcraft > DBM Texture Backups
3. Copy the contents (2 files)
4. Open World of Warcraft > Interface > AddOns > DBM-Core and paste the two files there
5. Cut (Ctrl+X) frameborder.tga and paste it into World of Warcraft > Interface > AddOns > DBM-Core > textures
* I'm not even going to lie, I don't recall what exactly I did to Recount and I'm kinda lazy right now so I'm not going to go searching through the files to see which one I changed with what and where. Long story short, don't update Recount -- you shouldn't need to anyway.
* I setup PitBull how I like it. This means that there are a lot of modules turned off that you might like. If there's something missing that you'd like in PitBull, post a comment here and I'll try to explain to you how to make it happen .. maybe even with pretty pictures and bubble gum!
Credit where credit is due. Without the authors of these addons, this game would be ... terrible. I love you. Especially ckknight with his FuBar. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!