Provides more visible access to dungeon and raid difficulty settings via FuBar.
What client languages does it currently support?
Most of the text shown on the FuBar panel and the selection tablet are pulled from Blizzard's internal translations so, for the most part, you should already see everything appropriate to your client's language setting.
Several of the menu options and help tooltips, however, need translated and only the following languages are available, at this point:
Traditional Chinese (zhTW)
¹ A couple of translations still need reviewed.
When will it support your client's language?
Since I don't speak any languages other than English and a dialect of Utter Gibberish, anything beyond that requires help from you.
The following languages remain untranslated:
Latin American Spanish (esMX)
Simplified Chinese (zhCN)
How can people help with localisation/translations?
There are two ways you can help (in order of my preference):
If you have (or are willing to create) a Curse login, you can directly add and/or correct translations at the following link:
Otherwise, you can PM me (on this site) translations of the phrases/keys found within the following file:
Any help will be greatly appreciated; both by myself and by the other people able to use DungeonDiFu!
- Added: Spanish [esES] localisation (courtesy of yllelder)
- Added: Traditional Chinese [zhTW] localisation (courtesy of howmen)
- To-Do: Spanish translations (2) need review. See /locale/DungeonDiFu.esES.lua file.
- Added: Korean [koKR] localisation (courtesy of bladekaga)
- Added: French [frFR] localisation (courtesy of TorTue)
- Alter: Removed superfluous 'Version' numbers from non-TOC files.