This is a tiny addon to decrease your spelldetail level as your raidsize increases.
I wrote it because I couldn't find an addon which did only that, and beyond FPS-issues in larger raids I hated how I couldn't see the boss anymore the more spells home in on him. It will also work in PvP, as I had similar issues in Alterac Valley.
The only extra functionality it has is that it will decrease your spelldetail to near-minimum in Wintergrasp and Tol Barad, to account for the potentially huge amount of people near you.
2011-11-26 -- Version 22.214.171.124
- TOC bump for 4.3
2010-11-07 -- Version 126.96.36.199
- TOC bump for 4.0.1
2009-12-22 -- Version 1.2.3
- Small change to catch teleporting out of WG
2009-10-15 -- Version 1.2.2
- Never again drycoding locales
2009-10-15 -- Version 1.2.1
- Sorry about the 1.2 upload, it didn't restore detail after wintergrasp. Fixed now.
2009-10-15 -- Version 1.2
- Fixed the Wintergrasp code, it also uses 15% detail now, not 10%, turned out to work better.
- Added localizations for De, Fr, Es. Untested though, cannot test it myself really, sorry.