Another stats mod? Why?
This addon was initially created to test LitePanels to make sure it was bug free. There are a lot of addons like this out there, but none that had the capabilities that I wanted from an addon of this type.
Missing a nifty feature X from stats mod Y?
Ask and ye shall receive!
~ modules ~
#Memory: Right click collects Lua garbage. Max number of addons can be set in the config.
#Durability: Armored man can be configured to be hidden or shown. Armor durability percentages scale from green (100%) to yellow (50%) to red (0%). Auto-repair may be toggled by right-clicking the text, guild funds can be configured in the config. Shift-click or Middle-click opens an equipment set switching menu.
#Gold: Saves data on the amount of gold you have server-wide. Right-clicking the text toggles auto-vendoring trash loot. A junk exceptions list can be configured via the /junk command.
#Clock: Left-click toggles the game calendar, right-click toggles time manager. Time manager settings apply.
#Location/Coords: Player coords are displayed on the tooltip or as a separate module. Clicking toggles the world map. Shift-click inserts the coordinates into chat.
#Ping: Displays a class colored text with who pinged the minimap!
#DPS: May be configured to show/hide on activity.
#Guild/Friends: Online count text including members/friends online tooltip with right-click sorting (guild only). Holding alt shows notes and ranks.
#Talents: Talent spec display with ability to right-click to cast dual spec.
#Character Stats: User's choice of stats configured in a [tag] format. Dual spec support.
#Experience/Played/Reputation: A three-in-one module with XP tracking, playtime tracking, and a reputation text display. The three modes can be cycled through by right-clicking.
Also: Latency, FPS, Mail, and Bag space.
Note that some modules may be disabled by default. Simply head to the config file and enable as you see fit!
40200.1 -- 2011.06.30
- Fixed a couple bugs that crept in with 4.2 API changes.
- 4.2 toc update.
40100.1 -- 2011.06.12
- Fixed a 4.1 bug in the DPS module that was breaking it.
- Implemented 'World' latency. Text shows the greater of home or world. Latency module given tooltip to display both.
- 4.1 toc update.
40000.5 -- 2011.03.12
- Added average ilvl to the durability tooltip.
- Friends list module was not updating when BN friends list changed.
- Explicitly converted 'lastkill' and 'lastquest' to a number in case it was being interpreted as a string. May have been causing some errors.
40000.4 -- 2011.02.15
- Fixed clock bug and added the Tol Barad timer. (donjon & dutorien)
- Moved around the default location of modules in the config in relation to the default minimal.
- Disabled the Coords, Talent, and Stats modules by default.
- Player name is no longer hidden in the guild module.
- Default minimap zone text is now hidden when the Location module is enabled.
- DPS module, if set to do so, will now hide when inactive after 10 seconds. DPS value can now be shortened (15.2k).
40000.3 -- 2010.10.24
- Minor code cleanup.
- Fixed issue where b.net friends' real names were not showing up by holding alt if the person didn't have a note.
40000.2 -- 2010.10.18
- Removed talent spam filtering, obsolete.
- Fixed bug equipmentManager bug. (thanks lainbh)
- Guild module now opens the new guild frame. (thanks lainbh)
- Friends module now shows Battle.net friends. Holding alt will show the player's real name while they're logged into WoW.
- Fixed watched currency icon.
40000.1 -- 2010.10.13
- 4.0 toc update.
- Ammo module obsolete, removed.
- Tracking module obsolete, removed.
- Talent module bugs squashed.
- Bug with the default clock not hiding correctly.
30300.9 -- 2010.08.13
- Enabled ability to set font to each stat individually. Simply use the following attributes in the individual stat settings: font, color, size, alpha, outline, and/or shadow.
0.9.10 -- 2010.01.29
- Added [color] tag, for a gradient color code, to latency and durability modules.
- Added latency and fps to the memory tooltip.
- Hidden addons in the memory module, or hidden guild mates in the guild module can now be exposed by holding the Alt key.
- Faction name subs config added (faction_subs).
- Faction tooltip with basic info added.
- Localization updates. zhTW added, partial.
0.9.9 -- 2010.01.08
- ruRU and deDE localizations added. http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/litepanels/localization/
- Commented out d/h/m/s variables in experience module, customize by uncommenting.
- Changed default font to a more universal locale friendly one.
- Added ammo module by request. Enabled only on hunters by default.
- Added reputation watcher to experience module. Change format with the new faction_fmt variable.
- Left-click now cycles between experience, time played, and reputation.
- Experience module variable changes: normal_fmt -> xp_normal_fmt, rested_fmt -> xp_rested_fmt, maxlevel_fmt -> played_fmt
- Moved LPSTAT_SUBS table to Talents.name_subs in the module config.
0.9.8a -- 2009.12.15
- Small variable bug fix in experience module. Forgot to document changing the variable Experience.fmt to Experience.normal_fmt.
0.9.8 -- 2009.12.14
- Added in-combat hiding options for all or specific stats.
- Equipment set switching menu added to durability module. Shift-click or Middle-click opens it.
0.9.7a -- 2009.12.08
- Fixed error when config.lua isn't installed.
0.9.7 -- 2009.12.08
- 3.3 toc update.
- Renamed default config file to config_default.lua. Config now installed by changing the name to config.lua.
- Renamed Experience.fmt variable to Experience.normal_fmt
- Added location module's chat coords functionality to the coords module.
- Rewrote the coords module. Less buggy now.
- Added memory gradient coloring in memory tooltip.
- Modules anchored to a disabled module will no longer be hidden.
- Experience module and tags revamped, please see new config for changes.
- Playtime added to experience module, hold alt to see all character's total time played (default when max level).
- Minor time format changes (#d #h #m #s).
- Asterisk next to grouped friend/guildies is now colored green if in player's current zone, orange if not.
- Added /lstats command. Lists tips on how to use various module functionalities.
0.9.6c -- 2009.11.12
- Reverted last revision's "icon_size" setting changes back to "iconsize". This was causing a little confusion.
- Tracking icon bug fixed.
- Removed coord tracking inside instances. This was causing the world map to hide itself when opened.
0.9.6b -- 2009.11.11
- Added global tooltip icon setting (LTIPICONSIZE)
- Added icon tag to tracking module.
0.9.6a -- 2009.11.11
- Various bug fixes
- Class names can now be used in profiles.
0.9.6 -- 2009.11.11
- Added character stats module. Two strings available for dual specs, configurable by tags. Tag list is in config.
- Added experience module, tag configurable. Basic, much more functionality is planned in the future.
- Added coordinates module (off by default), location module tooltip retains coord functionality.
- Added an asterisk to friends and guild members that are in your group or raid.
- Added a default guild roster sorting setting.
- Tracked currencies added to the gold module. Left-click now opens currencies tab.
- Added the default UI mail tooltip to the mail module.
0.9.5a -- 2009.11.04
- Fixed a bug with class localizations in the friends module.
0.9.5 -- 2009.11.04
- Moved all of the configuration variables to config.lua. Included a string class coloring function.
- Guild list tooltip added to the guild module. Right-click cycles sorting name/level/class/zone, shift right-click reverses the current sort. Hold the Alt key to view or sort by notes and ranks.
- Friends list tooltip added to the friends module. Hold the Alt key to view notes.
- Reworked the clock module. The clock display now reflects the settings in the Time Manager (right-click).
- Memory module will now display in KB when below 1MB.
- Bugs in the talents module squashed.
- Made changes to string format configs dealing with numbers, allowing for more control over decimals.
- Stat building structure changed, see NewStat().
0.9.4 -- 2009.10.29
- Fixed a bug in the clock module.
- Added icon tag and chat filter to the talents module.
0.9.3 -- 2009.10.25
- Moved autosell/repair default savedvars to set themselves on login.
- 24-hour option added to the Clock module.
- Inventory repairs can now be ignored/unignored via the ignore_inventory option.
- Added guild and friends modules. Clicking will toggle either the guild or friends/ignore list.
- Added bag space module. Clicking opens/closes all bags.
- Added talents module. Clicking swaps spec if dual spec is learned, right-click opens the talent UI.
- Provided a commented stat template near the end of core.lua.
0.9.2 -- 2009.10.13
- Added a junk profit chat printout. Chat gold format changed.
0.9.1 -- 2009.10.13
- Removed some personal tweaks I forgot to remove in the release.
- Fixed a bug with profiles and moved them to a different file, profiles.lua
- Added variable for changing the number of letters the location text is truncated by, 0 disables this feature.
- Option for displaying local time added.
- Added chat syntax explanation for /junk.
- Tooltip click polishing.
- Default for DPS hide_inactive enabled.
- Added coords to the location tooltip, auto-updates. Shift-clicking location text will insert the player's zone and coords into the chat edit box.
- Memory tooltip now auto-updates while hovered.
- Included 04b03 font. http://www.dsg4.com/04/extra/bitmap/index.html
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com