WintergraspLite is a very small, very light-weight addon which provides much more convenient access to the Wintergrasp timer.
What does it do?
With WintergraspLite, you can:
Check the time until Wintergrasp no matter where you are (instances, battlegrounds, wherever!)
See who currently controls Wintergrasp
Drag the Wintergrasp timer onto your game screen so you can see it at all times (and if you don't want it on your screen anymore, simply drag it back onto the battleground pane)
What does it not do?
Due to the nature of WintergraspLite (keeping things simple), it does not:
Sync with other players
As a consequence of the above and the limitations imposed by Blizzard's code, you must first go to Northrend to see who controls Wintergrasp and you must be outside an instance to first get the correct time (although WintergraspLite does save between sessions, so if you disconnect while in an instance, you will still have the correct time when you log back in).
That being said, once you know the time and control of Wintergrasp, you can leave Northrend or enter instances/battlegrounds and still be aware of this information.
- Note: You may observe an occurrence of strange behavior when upgrading to the new version. The timer may not appear until you open the battleground window, and it may be in a strange location. Simply move it again to wherever you desire and this behavior will be resolved.
- Fix: While I never ran into the problem, there may have been some issues with different timer positions between characters. This should now be resolved.
- Fix: Reversed a change made in 1.0 that I assumed would help with updating Wintergrasp status. Instead of depending on unreliable events, WGLite will now update on a set frequency. This method appears to be much more dependable.
- Utilizes a better means of updating Wintergrasp status
- Now keeps Wintergrasp status between characters on the same server
- Fix: No longer changes zone on the world map every time it updates
- Fix: Hopefully resolved some odd behavior requiring you to open your battleground frame before the Wintergrasp timer appeared
- Fix: Should no longer display incorrect Wintergrasp control if you are outside Northrend for extended period of time
- Fix: No more map hijacking while in Northrend
- Feature: Timer will now save its position between sessions
- Fix: Timer will no longer lack an icon if control is unknown upon logging in
- Fix: Hopefully fixed any issue of the timer disappearing
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com