Download
(32 Kb)
Download
Updated: 03-05-13 04:56 AM
Pictures
File Info
Compatibility:
Siege of Orgrimmar (5.4)
Escalation (5.3)
Thunder Isle (5.2)
Landfall (5.1)
Mists of Pandaria (5.0.4)
Updated:03-05-13 04:56 AM
Created:10-28-09 06:41 PM
Downloads:6,077
Favorites:69
MD5:
Categories:Data Broker, DPS, Healers, Tank, Data Mods
5.4
Broker StatsNow  Popular! (More than 5000 hits)
Version: 2014.01.30
by: WNxSajuukCor [More]
A small plug-in for LDB display addons that shows the stats you want live on your screen. Each stat module can be moved, linked and disabled through your LDB display addon.

Addon comes in five folders: one for melee, range, defense, spells, and PvP stats. You can disable each individual folder in your addon listing depending on what and how many stats you want to see for your character. Each addon will display the stats from the tabs in your character sheet respectively.

Click here to lend your support!
2014.01.30
  • Updated PvP Damage Reduction stats from 40% base resilience to 72%.
  • Updated TOC

2013.03.05
  • Updated TOC

2012.11.28
  • TOC Update.
  • Added PvP Power and updated PvP icons.

2012.09.21
  • Updated Mastery blocks to have a % sign.
  • Removed Healing from Spells.

2012.09.10
  • Updated "Mastery" blocks. The stat shown will now be the percentage bonus gained with Mastery.

2012.08.30
  • TOC Updates
  • Updated PvP stats to the new MoP API.
  • PvP "Dmg Reduction" now adds the base 40% defense in its calculation.

2012.03.02
  • TOC Updates.
  • Fixed display values for Melee Haste, Ranged Haste, Spell Haste, and Resilience.

2011.04.27
  • TOC Updates.

2011.02.22
  • Added Vengeance tracking to "Defense".

2010.10.12C
  • Fixed "Range Mastery".

2010.10.12B
  • Removed "Defense".

2010.10.12
  • Bumped TOC.
  • Updated libs.
  • Shortened labels on many blocks. ie, "Melee Haste" -> "Haste".
  • Removed individual spell schools (Fire, Frost, Shadow, etc) and condensed them into one "Spell Power" block.
  • New icons for "Spell Power" and "Spell Crit".
  • Added "Mastery" to "Melee, Defense, Spell, Ranged" folders. They all pull the same getmastery() API.
  • Removed "Crit Reduction" from "PvP" Folder.

2010.07.22B
  • Updated PvP module to split Crit and Damage Reduction stats to their own blocks.

2010.07.22
  • Updated libs.
  • Fixed PvP module not loading.
  • Updated many of the icons for each stat.

2010.03.02C
  • Fixed typo in "Ranged Speed"... again.
  • "Melee Speed" only shows MH speed at the moment.

2010.03.02B
  • Fixed typo in "Ranged Speed".

2010.03.02
  • Added new "PvP" folder for PvP stats.
  • Moved "Resilience" from "Defense" to "PvP".
  • Added "Total Resilience" to "PvP" which displays your amount of resilience in number form.
  • Added "Weapon Speed" in "Melee".
  • Added "Ranged Speed" in "Range" (Hunters shouldn't care about MH/OH speed amirite?).

2009.12.09
  • Updated TOC and libs.

2009.11.10
  • Split the addon again into four folders: "Melee", "Ranged", "Spells", and "Defense". The new setup mimics the tabs in the character profile sheet to allow even easier access to disable stats that you don't want to show up when you load.
  • Updated the modules: you can now disable the label of the module to just display the stat value.
  • Split "Haste" and "Hit" into the new melee/range/spells system.
  • Split "Armor Penetration" into the new melee/range system.
  • Added "MP5" while not casting to "Spells".
  • Fixed "Shadow Dmg" not displaying.
  • Removed "Resilience" from "Spells". You can now find it in "Defense".
  • Removed "changelog.txt" from the addon folders.

2009.11.02B
  • Fixed error with "Spell Haste". One too many underscores equals WoW spazout.

2009.11.02
  • Split the addon into two folders of "Melee" and "Spells". This is done for users who want to disable melee stats or spell stats all at once without hiding each frame manually in their display addon.
  • Added "Armor" frame to "Melee".
  • Split "Haste" and "Resilience" into the new melee/spell system so each stat is shown for each addon folder.

2009.10.30
  • Fixed Stoneskin Gargoyle calculation for "Defense". Booyah. :)

2009.10.29B
  • Removed some redundant time update code.

2009.10.29
  • Added "changelog.txt" to directory.
  • Added "Healing" frame.
  • Fixed values for "Melee AP" and "Range AP" to display total current attack power instead of only base attack power.

2009.10.28C
  • Fixed "Defense" calculation math. Still kinda off for DKs who have Stoneskin Gargoyle.
  • Updated stat refresh from "1 second" to "0.5 second".

2009.10.28B
  • Added "Spell Hit" separate from "Hit"
  • Added "Defense"
Post A Reply Comment Options
Unread 10-29-09, 10:01 AM  
xtoq
An Aku'mai Servant
 
xtoq's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 32
File comments: 641
Uploads: 3
Looks good, but I was wondering is there a feed for just Spellpower? From the screenshot it doesn't look like it, but I wasn't sure if those were the only stats available. Great work though, maybe I can finally replace Tiny Caster Stats.
__________________
There is absolutely no evidence to support the theory that life is serious.
xtoq is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-09, 10:31 AM  
WNxSajuukCor
A Kobold Labourer
 
WNxSajuukCor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally posted by xtoq
Looks good, but I was wondering is there a feed for just Spellpower? From the screenshot it doesn't look like it, but I wasn't sure if those were the only stats available. Great work though, maybe I can finally replace Tiny Caster Stats.
There isn't a feed for pure spell power because each spell type can vary based on talents/procs/etc. That's why there's a dmg type and crit type for each spell type Also the Healing displays total healing spell power which is apart from the other spell types.

Unless you mean bonus spell power? As in, your base spell power + bonus spell power from effects/gear?


edit: Hmm, just checked the code and Total Healing spell power isn't in. I'll put it in tonight if that's what you're referring to
Last edited by WNxSajuukCor : 10-29-09 at 10:34 AM.
WNxSajuukCor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-09, 03:47 PM  
Dragonmaster0283
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 2
Uploads: 0
One thing i've noticed, Right now its only using the White Value for both AP and RAP and ignoring the Green bonus values.

Example, I have 2731 + 2979 = 5710 RAP. Your addon only displays the 2731 and not the total 5710.
Dragonmaster0283 is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-09, 03:53 PM  
WNxSajuukCor
A Kobold Labourer
 
WNxSajuukCor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally posted by Dragonmaster0283
One thing i've noticed, Right now its only using the White Value for both AP and RAP and ignoring the Green bonus values.

Example, I have 2731 + 2979 = 5710 RAP. Your addon only displays the 2731 and not the total 5710.
Thanks for the heads up This should be fixed tonight!
WNxSajuukCor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-09, 07:16 PM  
xtoq
An Aku'mai Servant
 
xtoq's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 32
File comments: 641
Uploads: 3
Originally posted by WNxSajuukCor
Unless you mean bonus spell power? As in, your base spell power + bonus spell power from effects/gear?
I do mean bonus spellpower lol. Sorry for the unclear reference. Any plans for bonus spellpower?
__________________
There is absolutely no evidence to support the theory that life is serious.
xtoq is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-09, 07:18 PM  
WNxSajuukCor
A Kobold Labourer
 
WNxSajuukCor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally posted by xtoq
I do mean bonus spellpower lol. Sorry for the unclear reference. Any plans for bonus spellpower?
Yep, I added it with the latest update
WNxSajuukCor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-09, 12:08 PM  
Sentz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 19
Uploads: 0
Originally posted by WNxSajuukCor
Yep, I added it with the latest update
Excellent, when is it going to be available??


Just some feedback on the mod though, I was a little overwhelemed at all the different 'blocks' that appeared on my broker feed once i enabled this mod.


Is it possible to set a flag so that all the modules are disabled by default, and then users can go through and enable what they want?
Sentz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-09, 12:45 PM  
WNxSajuukCor
A Kobold Labourer
 
WNxSajuukCor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally posted by Sentz
Excellent, when is it going to be available??


Just some feedback on the mod though, I was a little overwhelemed at all the different 'blocks' that appeared on my broker feed once i enabled this mod.


Is it possible to set a flag so that all the modules are disabled by default, and then users can go through and enable what they want?
"Healing" should be in the current build. And yeah, having 22+ different modules pop up on your screen can be overwhelming XD But every character is different and every player will want to see different stats at different positions. Besides the best I could probably do is separate the addon into three different plug-in addons for less initial clutter since this is just a plug-in lol, but I can see what I can do.
WNxSajuukCor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-09, 10:58 AM  
xtoq
An Aku'mai Servant
 
xtoq's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 32
File comments: 641
Uploads: 3
Originally posted by WNxSajuukCor
And yeah, having 22+ different modules pop up on your screen can be overwhelming XD
Part of the problem is your broker feed as well. Most brokers are set (or have the option) to not immediately show new plug-ins without you enabling them first. However, I do think it makes more sense to have them split into two folders.
__________________
There is absolutely no evidence to support the theory that life is serious.
xtoq is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-09, 09:35 AM  
WayfarerOmega
A Murloc Raider

Forum posts: 8
File comments: 26
Uploads: 0
Shadow Damage doesn't display anything but the icon and it has a blank tooltip.

Could you add a mana regen feed?

I have a few suggestions but first let me explain where I'm coming from. I play a lot of alts. I have 8 Alliance and 6 Horde characters I split my time between. I don't really want to enable/disable individual feeds within my LDB display (I use Button Bin) because that would require me to have a separate profile for each character and that would mean any time I added a new data broker addon I would have to individually position it on every one of my characters instead of just positioning it on one character and have that carry across to all of my other characters. (Imagine having to set up StatsNow's 22+ modules on 14 different characters.) I may want different information on different characters but I still want a standardized layout across all of my characters.

How about breaking things out into a spells, melee, ranged, and defense folder sort of like the Blizzard character frame does? That would make it easier to control which stats are displayed without enabling/disabling them within the LDB display.

Would it be possible to have spell power and spell crit modules that display your highest value of all the different types of magic and then display the individual values in the tooltip? So, say shadow was your highest, it would show your shadow damage on the LDB display and in the tooltip it would show Arcane, Fire, Frost, Healing, Holy, Nature, and Shadow? Possibly with an option to choose which school of magic you show on your LDB display? I think that would make the spell modules a lot easier to deal with.

Currently you show both a description and the value in a module's text. Could you move the description to the module's label? So, for example, instead of setting the module's text to "Healing: 1234 pts" you would set the label to "Healing:" and the text to "1234 pts." That way people who want to could elect to hide the module's label to create a less cluttered display.
WayfarerOmega is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-09, 10:53 PM  
WNxSajuukCor
A Kobold Labourer
 
WNxSajuukCor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally posted by WayfarerOmega
Shadow Damage doesn't display anything but the icon and it has a blank tooltip.

Could you add a mana regen feed?

I have a few suggestions but first let me explain where I'm coming from. I play a lot of alts. I have 8 Alliance and 6 Horde characters I split my time between. I don't really want to enable/disable individual feeds within my LDB display (I use Button Bin) because that would require me to have a separate profile for each character and that would mean any time I added a new data broker addon I would have to individually position it on every one of my characters instead of just positioning it on one character and have that carry across to all of my other characters. (Imagine having to set up StatsNow's 22+ modules on 14 different characters.) I may want different information on different characters but I still want a standardized layout across all of my characters.

How about breaking things out into a spells, melee, ranged, and defense folder sort of like the Blizzard character frame does? That would make it easier to control which stats are displayed without enabling/disabling them within the LDB display.

Would it be possible to have spell power and spell crit modules that display your highest value of all the different types of magic and then display the individual values in the tooltip? So, say shadow was your highest, it would show your shadow damage on the LDB display and in the tooltip it would show Arcane, Fire, Frost, Healing, Holy, Nature, and Shadow? Possibly with an option to choose which school of magic you show on your LDB display? I think that would make the spell modules a lot easier to deal with.

Currently you show both a description and the value in a module's text. Could you move the description to the module's label? So, for example, instead of setting the module's text to "Healing: 1234 pts" you would set the label to "Healing:" and the text to "1234 pts." That way people who want to could elect to hide the module's label to create a less cluttered display.
Shadow Dmg is displaying for me properly, but I'll take another look to see what's up with that.

A mana regen feed would be cool and can set it up in the next update.

For me personally I have a separate profile for each of my characters lol. I have 7 80s and 4 others 70+ :P So I understand what you mean and splitting up the addon into the character sheet subsections sounds like a really good idea.

I'll see about the tooltip idea. I like the idea in concept but will have to check it out first.

Also the label/text areas of the modules sounds good too, expect to see that.
WNxSajuukCor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-09, 12:27 AM  
xtoq
An Aku'mai Servant
 
xtoq's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 32
File comments: 641
Uploads: 3
Shadow Damage doesn't display for my lock eitehr. I use Docking Station for display, if that helps.
__________________
There is absolutely no evidence to support the theory that life is serious.
xtoq is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-09, 04:08 AM  
Kastorz
A Kobold Labourer

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 23
Uploads: 0
Are they tanking stats like dodge,parry,miss scaled with target lvl or can be setup against which lvl im fighting now ?

Cheers
Kastorz is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-09, 08:48 AM  
WNxSajuukCor
A Kobold Labourer
 
WNxSajuukCor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally posted by xtoq
Shadow Damage doesn't display for my lock eitehr. I use Docking Station for display, if that helps.
Shadow Damage should now show up with the latest update
WNxSajuukCor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-09, 08:50 AM  
WNxSajuukCor
A Kobold Labourer
 
WNxSajuukCor's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view AddOns

Forum posts: 0
File comments: 43
Uploads: 5
Originally posted by Kastorz
Are they tanking stats like dodge,parry,miss scaled with target lvl or can be setup against which lvl im fighting now ?

Cheers
The "Defense" stats pull straight from your character sheet which are numbers for your current level. I might add the ability to change those numbers for mobs 1-3 levels above your level, but that's down the road.
WNxSajuukCor is offline Report comment to moderator  
Reply With Quote
Post A Reply



Category Jump:

Support AddOn Development!

You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.