If you're like me, you do a lot of questing in multiple zones. But after a while, trying to find the best item to vendor-trash from the quest reward items is a pain.
So, I wrote Quest Reward! It will automatically select the best item to vendor when you finish a quest! You can still look the other items over, in case one of them is an upgrade, so no need to worry about it giving you the wrong item!
But for those of us who don't need upgrades, and just want to vendor the quest reward, this add-on is invaluable!
Please hit the donate button to keep me in the game! I also accept WoW tokens! Message me on Battletag Kjasi#1526 to arrange a meet-up!
- TOC Update for 6.1
- TOC Update for 6.0
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't get the proper ID number when questing.
- TOC Update for 5.1
- Corrected revision numbers.
- Bugfix for Level Limiter
- Bugfix for item selection error
- Bugfix for missing Library
- 5.0 Update!
- Added a Quest Level limiter, which limits QuestReward to quests with levels that are 3 or more below your character's current level. You can disable this functionality with /qr questlvl off. The Limiter does not effect Max-level characters. It will always be "off" for them. This will work across all expansions of the game; It doesn't matter if your account is Original, BC, WotLK, Cata or MoP.
- Added LibKjasi library.
- 4.3 Update
- 4.2 Update
- Added a commandline to turn off QuestReward. Type /questreward (or /qr) "off" to disable this addon, or "on" to reenable it.
- Automatically selects the Turkey Shooter daily reward during Pilgrim's Bounty.
- Fixed a bug that would occur if the addon couldn't find an item's link.
- Official Update for 4.0.1!
- Added Compatability with Watto to autosell Quest Reward items with the rest of Watto's Junk. Changing the Highlighted item will disable the Autosell function. (Requires Watto version 1.2 or higher!) Items in Watto's Autosell list will not survive a reload.
- Updated for Patch 3.3!
- Quest Reward will now always select the Champion's Purse from the Argent Tournament quests.
- Fixed a bug that would cause an error if none of the items had sell values.
- Also fixed a bug if two items had the same value.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com