Koko Totems is a minimalistic totem mod. It is somewhat inspired by GotWood, but also includes a Stomp Alert module for totem deaths.
Totem information is gathered as you play, which is primarily used for the Stomp Alert module.
Updated for 7.0 Legion
Alt friendly, will only load if you're a shaman.
LDB launcher for the options.
Redesigned to be modular.
Bars can be moved, scaled and resized
Stomp Alert module allows for notification on totem deaths. Only usable totems are visible for configuration (spec/talent friendly)
Dynamic storing of totem data allows for future compatibility for new or removed totems.
SharedMedia support for textures, fonts and sounds
ReloadUI/Enable/Disable friendly. Bars are loaded automatically.
As always bug reports, comments and requests are welcome. Please keep in mind that most requests for this addon will be rejected, as it is intended to be minimalistic.
- 4.0 cataclysm update
- SharedMedia support
- Removed cleansing totem from the tick bar
- Versioning changed. First number is current interface version, second is major revision, third is minor revision
- Improved backend, should now work with all locals.
*NOTE* This addon is still in english, but it should properly detect totems regardless of local. This includes the tick bar.
- Magma ticks added to the tick bar
- Can filter which totem ticks are shown (magma, cleanse, tremor)
- Slight options reshuffle
- Initial public release.
- Alt friendly, only loads if you're a shaman.
- Special tick bar to show tremor and cleansing totem ticks.
- ReloadUI/enable/disable friendly, totems are checked so bars are accurate.
- Bars can be scaled, re-sized and retuextured.