This is my modification of Roth's Diablo 3 style UI.
Link to his UI: Roth UI (Diablo)
Roth Diablo Theme more default WoW like.
1. Open World of Warcraft Folder.
2. Back up "Interface" and "Fonts" folders.
3. Delete "Interface" and "Fonts" folders in World of Warcraft folder.
4. Download SasUI.
5. Save the rar-file to the Desktop.
6. Copy "Fonts" and "Interface" folders to World of Warcraft.
7. Start World of Warcraft.
8. Login to a Server.
See Picture 4
// ==== FAQ: ==== \\
Scaling: If scaling or something does not fit.
1. Hit escape-key ingame.
2. Click Settings Tab.
3. Goto Advanced Tab.
4. Check/Uncheck UI Scale.
5. If checked move the slider to desired scaling.
6. Click Accept. If scaling is correct then congrats you are done, if not continue to step 7.
7. Go back to step 5 until scaling fits.
Menus: Some of the menus maybe large on different screen sizes. I play on a 40" HDTV about 6' away so had to scale some of the menus up for myself.
Open sActionBar\Textures.lua with a text editor scroll down and change the values for:
UPDATE: February 28, 2014 Version 5.4.001
1. Updated to WoW MoP v5.4.7
2. Updated to newest RothUI(Diablo) v50400.06
3. Added my own ActionBars.
4. Party and Raid Frames set back to default Roth Positions.
5. Added my own MiniMap. UPDATE: December 9, 2012 Version 5.1.001
1. Updated to work with WoW MoP v. 5.1.
2. Updated to newest RothUI(Diablo) v. 50100.01a
3. Artwork is now class-colored.
4. Removed TullaCC, there is no cool down counter at all. UPDATE: February 28, 2012 Version 4.3.301
1. Moved Party to be near Bottom Left of screen, also Party is now Horizontal.
2. Changed OmniCC to TullaCC.
3. In-game menu removed.
4. Buff frame stylized. UPDATE: January 02, 2012 Version 4.3.003
1. Fixed Raid frame issue. UPDATE: December 05, 2011 Version 4.3.002
1. Fixed Party frame issue. UPDATE: December 01, 2011 Version 4.3.001
1. Updated to WoW 4.3. UPDATE: November 10, 2011 Version 4.2.203
1. Fixed Druid UpdatePower Error.
2. Fixed Paladin Holy Power Bar Scaling. UPDATE: November 5, 2011 Version 4.2.202
1. Updated to RothUI Version: 40200.12
2. Artwork now appears on-load vs on ReloadUI.
3. Raid Frames changed.
4. Party Frames paced better with Portraits now.
5. Right Artwork completely disappears now when both Right bars are turned off. UPDATE: October 30, 2011 Version 4.2.200
1. Removed Left Bars.
2. ActionBars are now Blizzard bars.
3. Undid everything in the 4.2.101 Update. UPDATE: October 29, 2011 Version 4.2.101
1. Fixed stance bar location. Now TopLeft screen.
2. Bag bar moved to BottomLeft. Appear when Mousedover.
3. Fixed organization of Menu. UPDATE: October 26, 2011 Version 4.2.100
1. Menus have been created for the UI. Type /sasUI ingame
2. The UI is now under ONE addon.
3. More Art has been added. Type /sasUI ingame to find it
4. Removed the Player Orb on/off ability from version 4.2.001. UPDATE: September 18, 2011 Version 4.2.001
1. Updated to WoW Patch 4.2.2.
2. Added Player Orb on/off ability to oUF_Diablo/config.lua. Default is off.
3. Moved Pet frame to be above Player frame.
4. Moved Focus frame to be above Target frame. UPDATE: February 11, 2011 Version 4.006
1. Updated to WoW Patch 4.0.6.
2. Keybind text for Numpad and Mouse Buttons change.
3. Color of rInfoStrings changed. UPDATE: January 29, 2011 Version 4.005
1. Fixed Battleground Score Frame from Clipping Micromenu Art. UPDATE: January 26, 2011 Version 4.004
1. Updated to RothUI (Diablo) 4.006.
2. Texture for Micromenu Added.
3. Exp Bar moved back to bottom center.
4. Rep Bar moved to new Micromenu texture.
5. Party Frames now have xOffset and yOffset added to them. UPDATE: January 13, 2011 Version 4.003
1. Added tullaRange back in.
2. Fixed Fonts folder. UPDATE: January 13, 2011 Version 4.002
1. Party Frames made more minimalistic.
2. Party Frames moved to left side of screen.
3. Textures added for Right Action Bars.
4. Rep Bar moved to Right side of screen. UPDATE: December 23, 2010 Version 4.001
1. Updated for Cata.
2. New Layout. Basic Style.
3. Bars 1 - 3 now support 2x6, 4x3 and 6x2 Formats.
4. More Visible Artwork UPDATE: July 10, 2010 Version 7
1. Shaman totem bar has been scaled and set into proper place.
2. Player Buff and Debuffs now have their duration timers working again. UPDATE: July 8, 2010 Version 5
1. Player and Target Frame now have mana values.
2. BottomRight Bar has been moved to centered in the screen beneath Main Action bar and BottomLeft Bar.
3. Pet Frame and Focus Frame moved to the right side of screen. UPDATE: Feb 7, 2010 Version 3
1. Moved shape shift bar to be above bar 1. Check out raid image to see its placement. This also moved the totem bar to there.
2. BottomRight Bar is now on mouse over underneath the 2 side bars.
3. Side Bars are no longer on mouse over but now are always visible.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com