Just my grid layout with OmniCC and Shared Media included.
OmniCC just provides the timer on my grid debuffs.
This page is best viewed using the WoWI "default" or "dark" theme. Apologies for any inconvenience.
This is stand alone and does not require my UI to work.
This version contains 2 profiles. One intended for the dps/tanking role, the other for healing. ( enh / resto )
>>Included a "FONTS" folder in the main directory. This will replace the default wow fonts to better suit the grid layout, particularly the GridStatusThreat text.<<
Simply do not copy this or rename the folder if you do not want this change.
1. Copy your WTF and Interface folders in your wow directory to a backup folder.
2. Extract the zip to a folder on your desktop.
3. Rename the WTF\Account\YOUR ACCOUNT NAME to whatever it is in your wow folder before you copy it all into your wow folder.
4. Copy the WTF and Interface folders to your wow directory.
5. Log in and make sure you have these addons turned on:
GridInvertedColor New -v4.202!
GridStatusFastHealth New -v4.202!
SharedMedia_MyMedia (Not an actual addon just additional custom shared media files for this layout)
6. Type "/grid" and click on profiles. Select from the top drop down menu "UltimateShamanUI" or "UltimateShamanUI_25".
The font's used may seem out of place for some so feel free to select which ones you'd rather use.
Please leave any comments regarding this in the comments section and please feel free to leave suggestions or requests!
Addons Updated: Grid, GridStatusRaidDebuff, etc
Introduced GridStatusCloseUp into the layout.
Introduced dual profiles, allowing 2 grid layouts per spec.
The layouts now grows UPwards rather than downwards.
>>Included a "FONTS" folder in the main directory. This will replace the default wow fonts to better suit the grid layout particularly the GridStatusThreat text.
Just a side note, normally when I update this, the UI is either already released or soon to be.
You have just downloaded by the author . If you like this AddOn why not consider supporting the author? This author has set up a donation account. Donations ensure that authors can continue to develop useful tools for everyone.
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to PayPal.com
*Clicking the donate button above will take you to Pledgie.com