This is a complete new version of the InaUI. It uses a lot of new addons, that have not been used in older versions to make it look better and ensure a lesser memory usage. This UI is build in resolution 1680x1050, yet it should work with other widescreen resolutions, but then some alteration is required.
1. Make a backup of your existing UI
* Go to your World of Warcraft folder.
* Copy the Interface and WTF folders (and Font folder if you have one), and paste them into a new
folder of your choice and name. This will be your backup in case you want to go back.
* Delete the Interface and WTF folders (and Font folder if you have one) in the World of Warcraft folder.
2. Install InaUI
1. Download InaUI and unzip the folders in your World of Warcraft Directory.
2. Open the WTF folder and rename "Your account", "Your server" and "Your character".
3. Start WoW. Make sure "Load Outdated Addons" is checked and disable addons you don't need.
4. Log into the game and type /reflux switch InaUI (case sensitive)
5. Some addons might requiere manual setting (SmartDebuff)
Important: If an addon is not working correctly make sure that InaUI is the used profile of this addon!
If you do not know what an addon does or how it works, check the links below!